About the MTX ThunderForm
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. ThunderForm enclosures fill the nooks and crannies of your vehicle with low tones that stand out, but their factory look blends right in.
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. Each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle, so you get great bass without losing any space. The high-density polyethylene resin enclosure curbs unwanted resonances from your sub, so you'll hear bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
This molded MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" Terminator Series subwoofer, and mounts under the rear seat of your 2009-up Ford F-150 Supercrew. The enclosure is seamless and airtight, with the correct internal volume to yield optimum bass response from the subwoofer. For the ultimate in thundering bass, drive one with an MTX Thunder amplifier.
- custom-fit subwoofer
- rugged enclosure fits under rear seat
- one 10" 4-ohm Terminator Series subwoofer
- high-density polyethylene enclosure
- power range: 50-200W RMS
- frequency response 41-150 Hz
- dimensions: 28-7/8"W x 7-7/8"H x 14-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F150C09FB10-TN
What's in the box:
- Black ThunderForm enclosure loaded with one 10" Terminator subwoofer
- Mounting brackes
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
MTX ThunderForm reviews
Love the sound quality and heavy bass sounds it puts out.
Pros: Great for a truck like mine that's hard to find a good subwoofer to fit.
Cons: Wish it was two subs in the ThunderForm.
2 of 3 found this helpful
This product fits great under the seat as advertised. It's easy to install and sounds great for the price.
Pros: Easy install, looks great
3 of 6 found this helpful
More details on the MTX ThunderForm
Molded Enclosure: The molded, high-density polyethylene resin enclosure resists flexing and dampens resonance.
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System (ALDS): The Asymmetrical Linear Drive System consists of a flat, progressive spider that improves suspension and an extended vented pole piece that smoothes out the cone's linear motion. The result is high output and low distortion.
- Spider Plateau Venting: Heat from the voice coil is vented through metal-mesh covered vents that surround the back of the spider.
- Voice Coil: The voice coil is wound on a high-temperature former to promote high power handling.
- Strontium Ferrite Magnet: The strontium ferrite magnet yields a highly efficient speaker.
2 questions already asked