About the Panamax MOD-DBSTV
Protection for satellite TV, cable TV, and phone lines
The Panamax MOD-DBSTV offers protection against power spikes and surges for two satellite TV lines, one cable TV line, and an RJ-11 wired phone connection. If properly grounded, this module works as a stand-alone protection device, or you can use it in conjunction with compatible Panamax surge protectors, including the PM8-AV, M8-AV, and M8-AV-PRO. It also works with the ground lug on the Panamax component protectors such as the M5400-PM.
- satellite, cable TV, and phone line add-on module
- works as stand-alone protection (when properly grounded) or in conjunction with compatible Panamax surge protectors
- 2 sets of satellite TV coaxial RF input/output jacks
- 1 set cable TV or antenna coaxial RF input/output jacks
- 1 set of phone line input/output jacks
- 4-3/4"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-7/8"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MOD-DBSTB
What's in the box:
- Signal line protection module
- Two 42" RG-6 coax cables
- 4' Telephone cord
- Rectangular grounding bracket
- 2 Machine screws
- 3 Self-tapping screws
- 3 Spacer eyelets
- 3 Drywall anchors
- Installation Instructions
- Bracket Installation instructions
- Connections diagram
- Warranty sheet
More details on the Panamax MOD-DBSTV
Features & specs
|Total AC Outlets||0|
|Powerline Network Compatible||No|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||N/A|
Overview: The Panamax MOD-DBSTV is a signal line protection module, designed to work with several Panamax surge protectors and line conditioners. The module is designed to protect two satellite lines, one cable TV or antenna line, and one telephone line.
Add-on Modules: Panamax offers add-on modules that can be daisy-chained to specific AC surge protector base units. Modules can be "stacked" one on top of another to protect additional phone and data lines, computer network lines, satellite and CATV coax lines, and speaker, keypad, control, and security wires. Brackets are included for connecting the module to the base unit.
Panamax Unit Compatibility: The MOD-DBSTV works with the following Panamax units capable of accepting add-on signal line modules:
- PM8-EX, PM8T-EX, PM8C-EX, PM8DBS-EX
- M8-EX, M8T-EX, M8C-EX, M8DBS-EX, M4-EX, M4T-EX
- M8C-Pro, M8HC-Pro
- M8-HT, M8-HT-PRO, PM8-HT
Connections: The MOD-DBSTV is equipped with the following connections.
- SAT/CATV: The MOD-BSTV is equipped with three gold-plated female F-type input connections and three gold-plated female F-type output connections. Two sets of these connections are rated at 950MHz-2.2GHz for Satellite while the other connection is rated at 5MHz-950MHz for cable or antenna.
- RJ11: The MOD-BSTV is equipped with one RJ-11 output connection and one RJ-11 input connection to protect your phone line.
Warranty Note: This signal line protection module does not provide a Connected Equipment Protection guarantee as a stand alone item. It must be properly installed with a compatible Panamax AC base unit, and the base unit's Connected Equipment Protection Policy will remain intact.
1 question already asked