- Hertz Remote Control Bass Management knob
- for Herz Mille ML Power subwoofer amps
- -50 to +6 dB adjustment range:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRC BM
What's in the box:
- Subwoofer volume control knob with attached 8' cable (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 11.5' Extension cable (female 3.5mm to male 3.5mm)
- 2 Self-tapping screws (3/8" length)
More details on the Hertz HRC BM
Overview: The Hertz HRC BM (Bass Management) Remote Control allows you to control the output volume of your subwoofer amplifier from the driver's seat. The module mounts under the dash, or on your console, and features a rotary control knob for dialing in the right amount of bass for your music. The HRC BM is compatible with Hertz Mille Power-series ML Power 1 mono amplifier, and the ML Power 5 five-channel amp (subwoofer channel only).
Control Range: The HRC BM has a detent at the center of the control at 0dB to mark the amplifier's set output. From there, you can turn the amplifier up to +6dB or attenuate the volume down to -20dB.
Connections: The connected 8' cable has a 3.5mm plug for plugging into the ML Power 1 or ML Power 5 amplifier. An 11.5' extension cable is included for runs longer than 8'.
- Width: 1.1"
- Height: 1.018:
- Depth: 2.013" (including knob and mounting flange)
- Cable Length: 19.5 feet total (8' + 11.5' extension)
1 question already asked