About the Kanto PDC650
A mounting solution for difficult corners
A mounting solution for difficult corners
The Kanto PDC650 TV corner mount has dual swiveling mounting plates. Turn them one way, and you can mount your TV to an inside corner. Turn them the other, and you can mount your TV around an outside corner. You can even mount your TV to a pillar or column.
The mount's two articulated arms can hold your TV as close as 2" from the wall, or out to 21-1/8". You can swivel your mounted TV up to 40° in either direction, depending on the size of the screen and location of the wall plates. You can also tilt your mounted TV up or down to avoid glare.
This solid steel mount has a durable powder coat finish. Detachable clips keep TV cables and cords secured to the mount's arms. The PDC650 can support TVs with screen sizes between 37" and 70" and weighing up to 125 lbs.
- designed for TVs 37"-70"
- supports up to 125 lbs.
- holds your TV as close as 2" from wall, or out to 21-1/8"
- swivel range: ±40°
- tilt range: -15° to +3°
- detachable clips to hold cables and cords tightly to mount
- dual wall plates for flexible corner installations
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- solid steel construction with powder coated finish
- 23-9/16"W x 15-3/4"H x 2"-23-5/16"D
- weight: 72.2 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PDC650
What's in the box:
- Dual-wall plate and articulating arm assembly
- 2 Vertical TV brackets
- 2 Horizontal TV brackets
- TV support bracket
- Four M5x12mm screws
- Four M5x30mm screws
- Four M6x16mm screws
- Four M6x35mm screws
- Four M8x20mm screws
- Four M8x35mm screws
- Four M8x50mm screws
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Four M8 washers
- 4 Lag-bolts
- 4 Anchors
- 4 Covers
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
More details on the Kanto PDC650
TV Compatibility: The Kanto PDC650 full-motion corner wall-mount bracket supports 37" to 70" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 125 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100x100mm to 600x400mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto PDC650 full-motion corner wall-mount TV bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a black powder-coated finish.
Corner Installation: The PDC650 TV mount is specifically designed for inner and outer corner installations. Its two independent wall-plates can be mounted to adjacent walls, allowing your compatible TV to be safely positioned within a corner. Alternatively, turning the wall plates inwards allows for mounting to an outer edge, column or pillar. Each wall-plate will need to be mounted to a wood stud or concrete surface. Tools required for installation include -
- 7/32" bit (wood), 3/8" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto PDC650 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The PDC650 offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments. Depending on screen size and the distance between the corner wall-plates, the articulating arms offer up to 40Â° of swivel in either direction. You can also further improve line-of-sight and reduce glare by tilting your mounted TV 15Â° forward or 3Â° backward.
- Extension: The PDC650 can extend up to 21.25" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for making connections on back of the television. You can push your mounted flat-panel TV within 2" of the wall.
- Swivel: Swivel the articulating arms up to 40Â° in either direction to ensure your TV is properly positioned. Note that the range of movement will depend on the size of your TV and the location of the wall-plates.
- Tilt: In order to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your TV, the PDC650 mount can be tilted 15Â° forward and 3Â° backward.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3Â°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Cable Management: The Kanto PDC650 also includes cable management clips to coveniently route your cables and wall-plate covers to conceal your cables for a professional looking installation.