About the Radenso Pro M
Protection you can count on
Protection you can count on
Attention serious drivers: the radar detector you need for absolute stealth, long-range protection, and a price tag that won't insult you is finally here. Radenso might not have the name recognition of some of the more established names out there, but they've packed their Pro M radar detector with the right combination of features and performance to keep you ahead of the competition on the road. It boasts GPS technology, a preloaded camera database, and warnings for the newest threats you might encounter — all in a compact package that's easy to move between vehicles.
Completely invisible to radar detector detectors
If you're in need of total protection from radar-detector detection (RDD) technology, the Pro M has got you covered. Radenso's shielding science keeps you completely invisible to VG-2 and Spectre IV/Elite at any distance, so you can travel worry-free. You won't find many other detectors on the market that can promise the same level of performance.
Super-long range and MultaRadar/Gatso defense
Radenso loaded the Pro M with top-notch antennas that'll sniff out incoming signals from far away, giving you plenty of time to respond. And for those worried about the newer camera enforcement tools known as MultaRadar (MRCD/MRCT) and Gatso RT3, the Pro M's ready to provide alerts for those if they should cross your path. You can even filter MR signals at a high or low level.
Too many false alerts? Silence them!
If you drive past a strip mall with any regularity, you're probably aware of how automatic door openers can trigger false alerts on radar detectors. The same's true for roadside traffic and speed monitoring devices. The Pro M's "GPS Lockout" allows you to mute radar and laser alerts from non-police sources such as automatic doors in a specific GPS location, so you won't be bothered by false alerts during your daily commute. The detector is also equipped with a "Low Speed Mute" feature which allows the user to silence K- and X-band alerts when traveling below a preset speed.
You mark the spot
By a similar token, you can mark and unmark any location or point of interest with the push of a button. The detector will record spots such as speed traps and school zones, so you'll get an alert every time you approach them. You can adjust the distance from the marked spot at which you get the warning. If you notice a change in enforcement habits or end up taking different routes, you can delete all marked locations and start over.
See and hear about incoming threats
The Pro M offers both audible and visible warnings when a threat is detected, including voice alerts and displays that warn you about the specific radar band targeting your car. You'll even get visual warnings about multiple detected threats at the same time on the detector's OLED screen. Seven selectable display modes let you keep track of your speed, time, compass heading, and voltage. The voice alerts include over 260 different messages so there'll be no confusion.
Smart filtering for the wrong sources
The Pro M's K-band filter weeds out signals from non-police K-band radar sources, including vehicle safety systems that are radar-based such as collision avoidance and blind spot monitoring systems. The traffic sensor filter ignores K-band signals from roadside traffic flow sensors, and you can apply a high or low level for filtering. The detector gives you a three-option filter control to adjust the unit's sensitivity to city or highway conditions.
More choices for you
This detector offers a wealth of programmable adjustments, including the option of English or metric speed measurement units. You can choose from four different brightness levels (bright, dim, smart dark, and dark) to suit your driving style, It even offers multiple layers of laser protection.
Know where the next camera is
The Pro M comes with a preloaded database of red-light and radar camera locations across North America, allowing the detector to warn you when you get near. You can download free updates, back up your data, and maintain the database through Radenso's website. You'll need a Windows®-based computer to update the Pro M's database.
Fully loaded package
Radenso includes a travel case, a windshield mount, a straight power cord, and a USB cable for connection with your computer for updates.
Sorry, but we cannot ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
- radar/laser detector featuring GPS protection and preloaded database of red-light and radar cameras
- suction-cup windshield mount, padded travel case, straight power cord, and USB cable
- mini-USB input
- amber OLED screen with multiple display modes (including simultaneous multiple threats)
- detects 3 radar bands (selectable) and POP, plus MultaRadar (MRCT/MRCD) and Gatso 3T camera radar bands
- laser protection (adjustable)
- LNA-equipped antenna board for long range detection (more distance than the Radenso XP)
- digital voice and audio tone alerts for radar and laser
- filter eliminates false alerts from collision avoidance and blind spot monitoring systems
- sensitivity modes: Highway, City, and AutoCity (speed-based)
- Stealth immunity: VG-2 and Spectre IV/Elite (completely undetectable at any distance)
- 26 programmable features
- Mute and Auto Mute
- camera database updates requires USB connection and computer running Windows XP or Vista
- camera database updates available via Radenso website
- GPS-based location marking and "GPS Lockout" allow you to mark specific threats and to filter specific locations
- AutoCity Mode with selectable speed increments and filter levels for each band
- over-speed alert
- Low Speed Mute for X and K bands
- dimensions: 2-7/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Radenso Pro M
What's in the box:
- Radar detector
- 78" Straight power cord (right-angle DC barrel plug)
- 39" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Mini-B USB 2.0 on other end)
- Hard zippered storage case
- Windshield mount
- 2 Suction cups
- Thank You card
More details on the Radenso Pro M
Features & specs
|X Band Radar||Yes|
|K Band Radar||Yes|
|KA Photo Radar||Yes|
|KA Wideband Radar||Yes|
|VG-2 Protection||VG-2, Spectre|
|Display & Alerts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Radenso Pro M radar/laser detector features best-in-class sensitivity, with long-range radar alerts and smart filtering to prevent false alerts. With the newest MultaRadar and Gatso RT3, the Pro M is one of the most up-to-date detectors in the market today. The Pro M also has built-in GPS that lets you lock out known sources of false alerts along frequently-traveled roads. With a built-in and updateable red light and speed camera database, you will be alerted in plenty of time as you approach these areas. The Pro M comes with a straight cord with a built-in power switch on the plug, windshield suction cup mount, and a hard shell storage case.
Note: Radar detectors are legal in all U.S. states except for Virginia, the District of Columbia, and military bases.
Radar Bands: The Radenso Pro M detects the following radar bands:
- X Band: 10.525 GHz (+/- 50 MHz)
- K Band (narrow): 24.1 GHz (+/- 90 MHz)
- K Band (wide): 24.1 GHz (+/- 150 MHz)
- K Band (super narrow): 24.135 GHz (+/- 50 MHz)
- Ka Band (narrow): 33.8, 34.7, 35.5 GHz (+/- 120 MHz)
- Ka Band (wide): 33.4 - 36 GHz (including Ka band POP on/off)
- MultaRadar (MRCD/MRCT)
- Gatso RT3
Laser Detection: The Pro M also detects and alerts you of the use of laser by law enforcement. Laser alerts are not muted when using the AutoCity Mode, or when the detector has been muted manually.
Alerts: The radar detector offers both tone and voice alerts, indicating the detected radar band, frequency (in 3 digits), and signal strength. The display will blink for 3 seconds, and the beeping warning tone will increase in intensity with the increasing signal strength. The signal strength range is expressed over 10 levels. There are over 260 different voice alert messages.
False Alert Filtering: There are numerous sources of radar that cause false alerts, both stationary and moving. Stationary false alerts can be caused by commonly used items such as garage door openers, automatic door openers, traffic speed sensors, and construction road signs. Moving false alerts can be caused by recent vehicle safety features, including adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring systems, and emergency collision avoidance system. The Pro M features a selectable 2-level Traffic Sensor Rejection filter (TSR low, TSR high). The Radenso Pro M has multiple filters to make it one of the quietest detectors in the market, including:
- GPS Lockouts: With built-in GPS, you can press a button when you receive a known false alert, marking the current GPS coordinates and exact frequency of the false alert. Next time you drive by this location, the false alert is muted. In addition, you can manually mark your own Points of Interest (POI) in areas where you are likely to receive an alert, or to remind you of potholes, hidden driveways, and other hazards.
- Auto-City Mode: Typical radar detectors have separate city and highway driving modes that have to be manually selected. With built-in GPS, the detector knows how fast you are traveling, and have made switching to city or highway mode automatic. Auto-City Mode intelligently controls the detector's sensitivity and false alert filtering based on your speed. You can choose two speeds: one indicates the speed below which the radar reception is disabled (20 mph recommended) and the other speed indicates the speed below which the detector switches to City mode (35 mph is recommended).
- Signal Analysis: Because not all radar signals are created equal, it has become essential for radar detectors to analyze detected radar signals and determine which are false alerts and which are not. Because of polarity and modulation, even radar signals on the same frequency are not necessarily the same. Radenso is constantly working on signal analysis, and provides continuous software updates to help keep you up-to-date with new false alert-causing vehicles. You can update your detector online through its USB connection.
Power Requirements: The Radenso Pro M is powered by the supplied DC power supply, with a "cigarette lighter" plug and straight cable. An optional Pro Series Direct Wire Kit is available from the manufacturer to hard wire the detector to your vehicle's power wiring, to free up your power adapter and keep your windshield free from clutter.
Mounting: The detector comes with a dual suction cup windshield mount. The detector should be mounted level and aimed out the front of the vehicle, without obstructions. A release button on the top front allows you to unlock the mount for removal. An optional visor mount is available from the manufacturer.
User Interface: There are three top-mounted and two side-mounted buttons for changing settings:
- Power: Power on/off (long press), Enter/exit Menu mode (short press, if no radar signal is received), Mutes volume of the current alert (short press, if radar signal is received)
- Display/Alert Lockout: Select display brightness (bright, dime, smart dark, dark)(short press); GPS lockout (long press)
- Driving Mode: Changes current driving mode (Highway, City, AutoCity (short press), Stores user GPS point of interest (long press)
- Volume +/Volume -: Changes the volume of alert or changes program options when in menu mode
Red Light/Speed Camera Database: The Pro M features a built-in database of red light and speed cameras throughout North America. Precise GPS coordinates of all known Red-Light Cameras (RLC) and Speed Cameras are stored in the unit's memory. As you approach one of the camera locations, you will receive an alert. Free updates to the camera database are available online via USB.
Radar Detector Detectors: The Radenso Pro M is undetectable by VG2, as well as Spectre IV/Elite, at greater than 14 feet. This keeps your detector hidden from radar detector detectors.
Display: The Pro M has a 2" Amber OLED display (measured diagonally) with four brightness settings: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (dim dot scrolls across the display until alert), and Dark (display is dark until alert).
User Settings: The Pro M's User Settings Menu offers many ways to configure your radar detector to meet your level of expertise and experience. The Menu settings include:
- Setting Mode: Highway, City, AutoCity
- Display Mode: speed/compass, speed/time, speed/voltage, voltage, time, speed
- Units: English, metric
- Alerts: Frequency, bar
- Voice: Off, on
- Auto Mute: Off, on
- One Beep: Off, on
- Minimum Speed Sensing Radar: Off, 10-130 mph
- X Band: Off, on
- K Band: Off, on
- K TS Rej: Off, low, high
- Ka Band: Off, narrow, wide
- Ka Filter: Off, on
- Ka POP Band: Off, on
- Laser Band: Off, on
- MRCT Band: Off, narrow, wide
- MRCD Band: Off, narrow, wide
- Gatso Band: Off, on
- MR Filter: Off, high, low
- Startup Sound: Off, on
- GPS Connected Announcement: Off, on
- GPS Detection by Database Type: Via middle button, you can select different types of GPS alert areas. For editing, use +/- buttons on the side. You can toggle each type of alert on and off.
- GPS Warning Distance: normal (approx. 800 ft), farther (approx. 1200 ft), farthest (approx. 1650 ft)
- Set Local Time:
- Factory Reset
- Delete all user locations
Ticket Free Guarantee: Radenso offers a 1-year limited ticket reimbursement guarantee for all their radar detectors purchased from authorized dealers, including Crutchfield. The guarantee is subject to Terms and Conditions.