About the Alpine SPV-65-SXS
Alpine hits the trail
Alpine hits the trail
Awesome Alpine sound comes to the great outdoors with their rugged, high-performance SPV-65-SXS speakers. These great-looking 6-1/2” speakers are built tough and tuned for maximum performance.
Power and performance
With Teteron dome tweeters and sturdy woofers, you'll enjoy sparking highs and impressive bass performance. These speakers boast 90 watts of power handling (225 peak), so go ahead and crank 'em up. You'll have no trouble hearing your music over wind and engine noise while you're out on the trail.
These speakers are IP55-rated for water resistance and the pods are finished in a durable matte black coating that'll blend right in with your side-by-side. Santoprene rubber surrounds and waterproof speaker connectors keep moisture out, so you won't have to worry about a little water spoiling your fun.
Easy to mount on most side-by-sides
You'll have plenty of options for mounting these speakers. The universal folding-style clamps fit 1-1/2" – 2" rails, and the included clamps have a rotating, coated aluminum base that can be adjusted up to 90 degrees. The system will fit a variety of Can-Am, Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, and Yamaha models.
- 6-1/2" marine-grade speakers in rugged fiberglass pods
- universal folding-style clamps fit 1-1/2" - 2" bars
- coated aluminum clamp base adjusts up to 90 degrees
- fits a variety of Polaris, Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, and Yamaha models
- grille-mounted 1" Teteron dome tweeters
- Santoprene rubber surrounds
- IP55 weather-resistant drivers
- IP65 weather-resistant enclosures
- water-resistant wiring harness
- power handling: 90 watts RMS (225 peak)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- matte black finish
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPV-65-SXS
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker pods w/integrated mounting clamps and rubber bushings
- Two 8" Water-proof speaker connectors (threaded connector on one end / bare wire on other end)
- 2 Vinyl logo badges
- 2 Metal logo badges
- Instruction manual
- Warranty information
- Product registration information
- Important Notice regarding proper amp settings
More details on the Alpine SPV-65-SXS
Overview: The SPV-65-SXS weather-resistant speaker pods feature a coaxially mounted 6-1/2" 2-way driver designed for all-terrain and powersports vehicles.
Drivers: The 6-1/2" woofer features a Santoprene surround and a 25mm diameter voice coil, all mounted to a steel frame. A coaxially-mounted 1" Teteron dome tweeter is also included that's installed inside the speaker grille.
Enclosures: The speaker enclosures are constructed of ASA 978 B+ fiberglass for all-weather durability.
Weather-Resistant: The SPV-65-SXS drivers carry an IP55 weather-resistance rating, while the fiberglass enclosure carries an IP65 weather-resistance rating, making them ideal for outdoor use.
Mounting: Each speaker pod includes a built-in folding-style aluminum mounting clamp, with rubber bushings, that's designed to mount to ATV and UTV rails ranging from 1.5" - 2.0" in diameter. The mounting position can be tilted by loosening the mounting clamp. The speaker pods can also be swiveled up to 90˚ in either direction.
Badges: Front and rear "Alpine" logo badges with adhesive backing are provided for attaching to each speaker pod.
1 question already asked