About the PAC RP4-NI11 Wiring Interface
Keep your factory features
Keep your factory features
PAC's RadioPRO4 RP4-NI11 wiring interface enables you to install a new car stereo and retain useful factory functions in select 2013-18 Nissan models. You can upgrade to the higher sound quality of an aftermarket receiver while maintaining your factory-installed backup camera and Bose amplifier (if present). If you're installing a navigation receiver, this interface also features the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) and reverse connections you need.
Control your new radio
The RadioPRO4 interface retains your factory steering wheel audio controls with your new stereo. The interface comes pre-programmed with the factory control functions, or you can reassign the functions of your factory buttons, or even assign two functions to each of your factory buttons.
- works with amplified and non-amplified systems (including Bose audio systems)
- retains factory backup camera if equipped
- retains factory steering wheel audio controls (allows dual function for each button)
- provides wired outputs for navigation radio installation including vehicle speed sense and reverse gear
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RP4-NI11
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement/SWC interface module (for Nissan)
- Wiring harness
- SWC harness
- Installation Instructions
- Technical Bulletin
More details on the PAC RP4-NI11 Wiring Interface
Radio Replacement Interface (for Nissan): The PAC RadioPRO RP4-NI11 radio replacement interface is designed for select 2013-2016 Nissan vehicles with MSCAN databus factory radios. The RP4-NI11 enables installation of an aftermarket radio while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions, as well as maintaining compatibility with the factory installed amplified audio system and factory installed backup camera.
Vehicle Compatibility: The RadioPRO RP4-NI11 is compatible with the following 2013-2016 Nissan vehicles with MSCAN databus factory radios..
- The RP4-NI11 does not retain the 360 camera system.
- On 2015-up Nissan Murano vehicles, you must make sure to use revision 5.1.4 or higher. The "OK" button on the SWC will not be retained by the RP4-NI11.
- On 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue vehicles, the RP4-NI11 is only compatible with SV and SL trim levels.
- On some 2014-up Nissan Rogue vehicles, it may be necessary to find an alternate accessory +12V wire, if the interface and aftermarket radio are not powering up (see Installation Instructions).
- Base model vehicles may not have a factory ground wire. In these vehicles you may need to manually ground the aftermarket and RP4-NI11 to the vehicle's metal chassis.
For Amplified & Non-Amplified Systems: The PAC RP4-NI11 can be used in vehicles with amplified & non-amplified factory audio systems. The RP4-NI11 will retain your Nissan vehicle's factory Bose amplified audio system with balance and fader control. An aftermarket receiver with 2V to 4V preouts is recommended when retaining the factory Bose amplified system.
Programmable SWC: The interface comes pre-programmed for all of the vehicle's factory SWC functions and does not require programming, unless you wish to re-assign the SWC functions to different buttons or create secondary functions. The SWC functions can be easily programmed; see default SWC button assignments in the included Installation Instructions. The interface retains programming even if your vehicle's battery is disconnected. The SWC harness contains a Blue/Yellow wire and a 3.5mm connector. You will only use one of the connectors, based on your type of aftermarket radio.
- Blue/Yellow Wire: The Blue/Yellow wire supports Kenwood and newer JVC receivers.
- 3.5mm Jack: The 3.5mm jack supports Alpine, Jensen, Older JVC, Clarion, Pioneer, Sony, and Dual/Axxera radios.
Note: The radio selection dial on the side of the interface must be adjusted to the proper radio setting before plugging the interface into the vehicle. The RP4-NI11 is compatible with Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Clarion, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen, Dual/Axxera, and other aftermarket radios (see Installation Instructions for appropriate dip-switch setting).
Factory Backup Camera: The PAC RP4-NI11 will retain your Nissan vehicle's factory installed backup camera (if equipped). Your aftermarket in-dash receiver must be equipped with a camera input consisiting of a composite video jack, as well as a built-in video screen.
Note: If you wish to retain the factory installed backup camera in 2014-2015 Nissan vehicles equipped with factory navigation and Bose audio system, you must solder a video RCA cable into the factory wires at the ITS module. The ITS module can be found by removing the plastic panel in the passenger footwell that is connected to the center console (see Installation Instructions for futher details).
Navigation Outputs: The PAC radio replacement interface provides wired outputs for navigation radio installation; including a VSS (vehicle speed sense) and a Reverse Gear output to make installing an aftermarket navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
7 questions already asked