About the Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL9813
Add some sonic muscle to your Harley
Add some sonic muscle to your Harley
Your dream ride is about to get a boost in sound with Rockford Fosgate's TMS69BL9813 package, which contains everything you need to install its 6"x9" 2-way speakers in your bag lid locations. Contoured grilles are included to give your '98-'13 Harley-Davidson a clean, factory look.
The easy- to-use cutting guide and mounting system means you can enjoy bigger sound without replacing the bags or dealing with the hassle of painting. The direct-connect wiring harnesses make life a lot easier, and the kit includes all hardware and integrated grilles.
The included TMS69 speakers will handle all the varying conditions you can face when you're on a long ride. The carbon-reinforced polypropylene cones, neodymium dome tweeters, and poly-cotton spiders will withstand wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frames and Santoprene rubber surrounds can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
- compatible with 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson factory bag lids
- direct connect wiring harness
- includes all installation hardware, grilles, and accessories
- 6"x9"" full-range motorcycle speakers
- designed for bag lid locations
- Element-Ready design is weather- and water-resistant
- carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- glass-reinforced polymer frame
- 1" film dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- integrated 6 dB crossover with polyester capacitor
- Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- Santoprene VAST surround (creates more cone space for bigger sound)
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TMS69BL9813
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way TMS69 speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Speaker protectors
- 2 Templates
- One 8' Main harness
- Two 25" Saddlebag harnesses
- Twenty 1/2" Screws
- Sixteen 7" Zip ties
- 10 Adhesive backed zip tie mounts
- 2 Cable clamps
- Installation manual
- 2 Saddlebag load warning stickers
More details on the Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL9813
Mounting: The included templates guide cutting the opening in each saddlebag lid. The grille and mounting bracket are bolted together with the saddlebag lid sandwiched between them, then the speaker is mounted to the bottom of the bracket.
Wiring: The included cables are designed to easily connect the speakers to the output of select Rockford Fosgate compact amplifiers. One end of the included main harness plugs into the rear amplifier output. The other end splits in two and is routed into the saddlebags (grommets included).
Weather: The speakers are made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
2 questions already asked