About the Rockford Fosgate R1675-S
Excellent factory replacement
Excellent factory replacement
Whether you're building your first system or replacing some burned-out factory speakers, Rockford Fosgate's Prime speakers offer clean, powerful performance that'll keep you and your friends rockin' as you drive. Plus, Prime speakers are a great way to get Rockford Fosgate sound quality without destroying your bank account.
Better components give you better detail
The Prime R1675-S component speaker system sports stiff mica-injected 6-3/4" polypropylene woofers that deliver strong drums and bass, along with clean reproduction of the midrange frequencies. The separate Mylar tweeters add the excitement of strong high-frequency response to your music without a trace of harshness. Built-in crossover networks divide the frequencies going to each driver, so all your music plays faithfully. Grilles are included.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 woofer grilles
- 6-3/4" mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with foam surround
- 1/2" Mylar balanced dome tweeter
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R1675-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each with attached 70" speaker wire terminated by quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Flush mounting tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Angled surface mounting tweeter housings
- 2 Flush-mount retaining clips
- Two 12' lengths of speaker wire (with tinned bare wire on one end and quick-slide connectors on other)
- Eight 1-1/4" Self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" Flat-head screws
- 8 Speed-clips
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
More details on the Rockford Fosgate R1675-S
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 3/4|
|Tweeter Design||1/2" Balanced Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Mica Injected Poly|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||89|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||92|
|Frequency Response||55 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||40|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||80|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/8|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 5/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.226|
Mica Injected Polypropylene Woofers: The woofer cones are mica injected polypropylene. This material is light weight and rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response.
Tweeter: The 1/2" Mylar tweeters are a balanced dome design. A semi-dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone. Balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the tweeter. Out of the box, the tweeters are mounted in the flush mount housings. An angled surface mount housing is also included, and the back of the the flush mount housing and the top of the angled surface mount housing are combined to make the (non-angled) surface mount housing. Once mounted, the tweeters swivel so you can direct them toward the listening positions.
|Frame Diameter||Frame Width||Frame Depth||Cutout Diameter||Mounting Height||Mounting Depth|
|Surface Mount||1.815"||N/A||N/A||N/A||1.1"||0.66" (Screw Depth)|
|Angled Surface Mount||N/A||1.815"||1.845"||N/A||1.661"||0.59" (Screw Depth)|
Crossovers: A 6 dB/octave high-pass crossover is integrated into the case of each tweeter. The woofers have two spades on each terminal; the wire from the tweeter, as well as the wire from the source are connected there.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
9 questions already asked