About the Rockford Fosgate RFK1
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Your amp needs big power wires in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK1 amplifier power wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power to amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 300 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes the 1/0-gauge cable from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- ANL fuse holder and 300-amp ANL fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK1
What's in the box:
- One 17' Power cable (1/0-gauge) in a red translucent jacket
- 3' Ground cable (1/0-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 20' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- ANL fuse holder (top cover and bottom plate)
- 300-amp ANL-fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- 2 Power rings
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 5 Plastic butt connectors
- 5 Female quick slide connectors
- 6 Male quick slide connectors
- 2 Black rubber boots
- Bolt with 2 nuts/2 lock-washers/3 star-washers installed
Rockford Fosgate RFK1 reviews
Always pretty good quality from Rockford Fosgate when it comes to power wires. Usually thicker than rated. Wire is way over priced though. Using the pure crystal ofc ups the price more, but adds no benefit. The only argument audiophiles have had for pure crystal copper is it's better for signal wires. As far as I know this has yet to be proven but this is power wire no signal degradation to worry about. You can grab 20 feet of 2/0 AWG welding wire for $50-$80 and grab the rest at a big box hardware store or something for pennies on the dollar and never notice a difference. Save your money for the parts of your system that matter.
Pros: It does what it says it does.
Cons: Way over priced.
1 of 1 found this helpful
Needed this wiring set for my 2500 Rockford Fosgate amp. Well packaged and every item to self install was present.
Pros: Perfect for 2500watt amps and up, well packaged.
Cons: No signal kit provided, just power and ground wiring. Only way to get the full kit is to purchase this kit but for dual amp.
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK1
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead, and other accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and RCA cables are sold separately.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line, water-tight fuse holder attaches to the power cable and comes supplied with a 300-amp ANL-style fuse.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?