About the Rockford Fosgate RFK4D
This kit includes patch cables and speaker wire for installing two 2-channel or mono amps — you'll need to add cables and speaker wire if you're installing a multi-channel amp along with a second amp.
Your amp needs big power wires in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK4D amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power and signal to two amps and your speakers. It's designed for amplifiers with fuse ratings totaling up to 100 amperes.
The kit includes two distribution blocks, 4-gauge power and ground cables, 8-gauge power and ground cables, speaker wire, two patch cables, a fuse holder, a 100-amp fuse, and more. Rockford Fosgate makes these cables from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
- dual amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 4-gauge power cable
- 6 feet of 8-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 4-gauge ground cable
- 6 feet of 8-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- two 16-foot twisted pair RCA patch cables
- 30 feet of 16-gauge speaker wire
- MAXI fuse holder and 100-amp fuse
- two 4-gauge to 8-gauge distribution blocks
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK4D
What's in the box:
- 17' Power cable (4-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (has an in-line MAXI fuse holder and a ring terminal on the battery end)
- 3' Ground cable (4-gauge) in a gray translucent jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 6' Power cable (8-gauge) in a red translucent jacket
- 6' Ground cable (8-gauge) in a gray translucent jacket
- 2 Distribution blocks (One 4-gauge in/Three 8-gauge out)
- Two 16' twisted pair RCA patch cords
- 30' Length of 16-AWG speaker wire
- 20' Length of turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic bag containing the following:
- Crimp-on ring terminal for 4-gauge wire
- Large black rubber boot
- 100A MAXI fuse
- Plastic 4 gauge-sized grommet
- 2 Red plastic butt connectors
- 5 Crimp-on female 0.25" quick slide connectors
- 5 Crimp-on spade connectors
- 3 Red rubber boots
- 2 Black rubber boots
- Decal with model and serial numbers
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK4D
General Overview: This is a dual amplifier wiring kit that includes 4-gauge and 8-gauge power and ground cables, power distribution blocks, turn-on leads, two pairs of stereo RCA cables, a 30' length of 16-AWG speaker wire and other accessories required to install two amplifiers.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements. For example, the included 4-gauge power and ground wires each have 1,862 copper strands, compared to the 735 copper strands which meets the standard.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 100-amp MAXI-type fuse.
Power Distribution: The kit includes two unfused power distribution blocks. Each block has a single input and three outputs. There are insert sleeves that allow you to use multiple sizes of wire: a 1/0 gauge-to-4 gauge sleeve for the input, and three 4 gauge-to-8 gauge sleeves for the output.
Patch Cables: There are two 16' RCA patch cables included, each with twisted pair design for noise rejection, and a split center pin that helps secure the connections at both ends.
Speaker Wire: The amplifier kit comes supplied with high strand 16-AWG speaker wire for increased sound transfer.
Accessories: The kit includes the following accessories needed for amplifier installation:
- Ring terminal for 4-gauge wire and rubber boot
- Spade terminals for 16-gauge speaker wires with red and black rubber boots
- Female quick slides for 16-gauge speaker wires
- Butt connectors for splicing together wires
- Grommet for routing 4-gauge power wire through the firewall
- Wire ties for securing wires to the vehicle
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked