About the Rockford Fosgate T2T-S
Whether you're customizing your existing high-quality audio system or replacing some burned-out tweeters, Rockford Fosgate's Power T2T-S tweeters offer clean performance that'll bring out all the vibrant detail in your favorite audio tracks.
Aluminum for crisp detail
The Power T2T-S tweeters feature aluminum dome construction that ensures wide dispersion and very crisp soundstage details. And the included external crossover systems give you a smooth audio response, so these tweeters will reproduce your highs the way they were meant to be heard. Rockford Fosgate helps you out with the tweeter installation by giving you a recessed mount that fits a standard 1-3/4" saw hole.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- 1" aluminum dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- external high-pass crossover systems (3,000 Hz at 18 dB/oct)
- power handling: 2-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 1"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T2T-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 6" speaker wire terminated with female quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Front flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Rear flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 4 Tweeter trim rings (2 Polished aluminum/2 Brushed aluminum)
- Two M4x25mm Machine screws
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Two M4x15mm Stud bolts
- Two 40" Crossover input wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Two 40" Crossover output wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and male quick-slide connectors on the other)
- Four 7" Zip-ties
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
More details on the Rockford Fosgate T2T-S
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||3000 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||23|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 3/4|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.375|
CEA-2031 Compliant: Power handling conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning the tweeters have the capacity to handle their rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
Mounting: The 1" aluminum dome tweeters have multiple mounting configurations; choose flush mount or surface mount. The Discreet Dual Clamp (DDC) flush mount system provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the opening. The surface mount housing can be positioned at two angles, approximately 15° or 30°. Depending on the mount used, the installed dimensions are:
|Flush||Surface 15°||Surface 30°|
|Mounting Depth||0.92"||Screw Depth||Screw Depth|
Crossovers: The system includes two passive, high-pass crossover networks. The slope is 18 dB/octave and the crossover point is 3000 Hz. The crossover inputs and outputs are male quick-slide terminals, for use with the included wire. There are three positive input terminals, allowing you to attenuate the tweeter output; choose 0 dB, -2 dB, or -4 dB. There are two positive output terminals, allowing you to specify on axis or off axis tweeter placement.
- Width: 3-3/8" (4-3/8" including wire)
- Height: 1-3/8"
- Depth: 1-15/16"
2 questions already asked