About the Rockford Fosgate TMS5
Tune up your Tour-Paks
Tune up your Tour-Paks
Rockford Fosgate designed their TMS5 5-1/4" speakers specifically for the Tour-Pak speaker locations on select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. These rugged, weather-resistant full-range speakers will really boost your bike's sound, packing a lot of sonic punch in their compact frames.
More cone, more sound
Rockford's VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready for the road
The carbon-reinforced polypropylene cone, neodymium dome tweeter, and Santoprene front isolation spider will withstand wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
- 5-1/4" full-range motorcycle speakers
- designed for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® rear Tour-Pak locations
- Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- 25 mm neodymium tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- Santoprene VAST surround
- Santoprene front isolation spider
- 35 mm voice-coil
- neodymium ring magnet motor
- glass-reinforced polymer frame
- integrated spade terminals
- integrated 6 db crossover with polyester capacitor
- low-profile coaxial tweeter design
- power handling: 65 watts RMS (130 watts peak)
- frequency response: 64-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- grilles and mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TMS5
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Eight M3.5x25mm Machine screws (2mm Allen head)
- Installation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
More details on the Rockford Fosgate TMS5
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Santoprene Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||65 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||65|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||130|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/4|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 5/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.453|
Weather: The TMS5 is made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked