About the Rockford Fosgate RFYXZ-PMXDK Dash Kit
Ready for your receiver
If you're building a killer sound system for your Yamaha YXZ, it all starts with the receiver. This RFYXZ-PMXDK dash kit lets you install a Rockford Fosgate PMX-0 or PMX-2 marine receiver (sold separately), which will get things off to a very impressive start.
Blends right in
The kit is textured and color-matched to your Yamaha's interior, so it'll look like factory equipment. Some drilling is required for the installation, but it's a project that any DIY-er can handle. The kit mounts to the factory storage pocket and includes everything you need for a clean, hassle-free installation for either receiver.
- custom dash kit for select Yamaha YXZ models
- designed to hold a Rockford Fosgate PMX-0 or PMX-2 marine receiver
- tough enough for outdoor use
- hassle-free installation
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFYXZ-PMXDK
What's in the box:
- Dash bezel
- Power harness
- PMX-2 harness
- PMX-0 harness (in-line 15A fuse)
- PMX-2 housing
- PMX-0 housing
- Metal bracket
- Rubber grommet
- 8 Hex-head screws
- 4 Hex-nuts
- 4 Bullet-connectors
- Clear plastic drill guide
- Installation/Operation Booklet
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFYXZ-PMXDK Dash Kit
Compatibility: The RFYXZ-PMXDK dash kit is designed to facilitate the addition of the Rockford Fosgate PMX-3, PMX-2, or PMX-0 digital marine source unit (sold separately) into select select Yamaha YXZ model ATVs. The dash kit includes a main dash bezel and mounting hardware, plus two radio housings and two wiring harness (you will only use the housing and wiring harness for your specific source unit).
Yamaha Compatibility: The RFYXZ-PMXDK dash kit is specifically designed for 2016-up Yamaha YXZ model ATVs. The dash kit mounts to the factory storage pocket. Its texture and color matches factory dash & interior.
- Requires drilling a 2" access hole in center pocket.
- The included harness for the PMX-2 and PMX-3 is designed to plug directly into the factory wiring harness. The included PMX-0 harness will require a hardwire connection to the factory harness and battery.