About the Ultimate Ears POWER UP
Forget having to snake charging cables from your Ultimate Ears BLAST or MEGABLAST portable speaker to your computer or wall outlet. The POWER UP makes recharging easy. Once you've plugged it into a wall outlet, you're done. Just place your speaker on the dock. You can still use your speaker — including Alexa — while it charges. And you can also use the POWER UP with your Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 and MEGABOOM 3.
- for use with Ultimate Ears BLAST, MEGABLAST, BOOM 3, and MEGABOOM 3 portable speakers
- AC adapter and cable
- 5-1/8" diameter x 15/16"H
- weight: 5.8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 989-000415
What's in the box:
- Charging dock
- Charging D-ring
- "Get Started" card
More details on the Ultimate Ears POWER UP
Compatibility: The Ultimate Ears (UE) Power Up is a charging dock for the MegaBlast, Blast, MegaBoom 3 and Boom 3 wireless speakers. The Power Up comes with a special D-ring that replaces the standard D-ring that comes with the your UE compatible wireless speaker. You will need to use the microUSB-to-USB cable that comes with your compatible UE speaker and a USB/AC power adapter (not included and) to supply power to the Power Up charging dock.
- Make sure you've replaced the standard D-ring with the D-ring that was included with the Power Up charging dock.
- Connect the Power Up with the microUSB-to-USB cable that came with your compatible UE speaker and a USB/AC power adapter (not included).
- Center your compatible UE speaker on the Power Up to start charging.
- A white LED on the front of Power Up will pulse while the speaker is charging. Once fully charged, the LED will be solid white.
Note: It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the battery of the a compatible UE wireless speaker.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?