About the Channel Master CM-3000HD SMARTenna
A favorite with cord-cutters
A favorite with cord-cutters
CM-3000HD SMARTenna mounted under an eave.
The Channel Master CM-3000HD SMARTenna is one of the most versatile HDTV antennas we've seen. Whether you use it indoors or outdoors, it can pull in stations up to 35 miles away — in any direction. The CM-3000HD comes with a simple tabletop stand for indoor use, plus a mounting bracket for easy outdoor mounting.
Its omnidirectional design provides reliable signal reception from multiple directions without having to move or rotate the antenna. The SMARTenna is a quick and easy way to receive free local high-def broadcasts.
- designed for indoor and outdoor use
- weather-resistant construction with UV-stabilized plastics (paintable to match your decor)
- receives digital and analog TV signals high-band VHF (channels 7-13) and UHF (channels 14-51)
- 360° omnidirectional reception
- range is 35 miles
- passive gain is 5-8 dB
- designed for horizontal mounting
- includes tabletop stand plus outdoor mounting bracket and hardware
- 11-5/16"W x 13-7/16"H x 1-9/16"D
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3000HD
What's in the box:
- Indoor/outdoor antenna (with 2 flat washers and 2 Hex/Phillips head screws installed)
- 4 Black plastic feet (for table top mounting)
- Four 10mm Self-tapping screws for attaching feet
- Mast/wall-mount bracket
- Four 55mm self-tapping screws for wall mount
- Metal mount
- 4 U-bolts for mast mounting
- 4 "Butterfly" wing nuts (attached to U-bolts)
- 2 Mast brackets
- 2 Round head screws
- 2 Flat washers
- 2 Split lock washers
- 2 Hex nuts
- Rubber connector boot
- Right-angle F-type adapter
- User Guide
- "STOP" sheet (technical support contact info)
More details on the Channel Master CM-3000HD SMARTenna
Indoor/Outdoor Antenna: The Channel Master CM3000HD SMARTenna is a high performance HDTV antenna designed for indoor or outdoor use. It has a range of up to 35 miles when used indoors or 50 miles outdoors. The CM-3000HD has been technologically enhanced to provided improved performance while reducing the size and eliminating the need for amplification in most installations. The SMARTenna boasts an omnidirectional design allowing for reliable signal from multiple directions without the need of rotation. The SMARTenna is ideal for anyone that is relatively close to their local broadcast stations.
Weather Resistant Design: The Channel Master SMARTenna CM3000HD uses UV-stabilized plastics and a weather resistant design for added durability outdoors. The antenna can also painted to match the decor of your home.
VHF/UHF: The Channel Master SMARTenna CM3000HD receives VHF/UHF digital and analog channels from 174 to 216 MHz (Channels 7-13) and 470 to 700 MHz (Channels 14-51). The antenna has a passive gain of 5-8 dB gain.
75-ohm RF Connector: The SMARTenna CM3000HD features a 75-ohm RF-coaxial connector. A right-angle "F"-type adapter is included.
Mounting Options: The SMARTenna is designed to be mounted horizontally. There are multiple mounting options:
- Indoors: Using the included mounting feet, it can be placed on a table top. (Slender, long-shafted screwdriver needed.)
- Outdoors: The unit can be mounted to a wall.
- Outdoors: Using the included U-bolts and hardware, it can be mounted to a pole of an antenna mast. It can also be mounted to some satellite dish masts.
- Outdoors: It can be mounted to the front of the eaves of a house, or concealed underneath the eaves.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked