About the Channel Master 3410
Channel Master's 3410 is a compact, versatile RF signal amplifier designed for indoor use with coaxial cables. The 3410 can improve reception whether the problem is weak signal strength at your antenna, or loss of signal quality due to a long cable run. Unlike the inexpensive boosters you find in hardware stores, the 3410 is a "bi-directional" design that provides a return signal path for use with a cable box or cable modem (return signal is not amplified). The included AC power supply connects to the 3410 via a short length of coax cable, which is also included.
- compatible with antenna and cable TV signals
- cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- bi-directional for digital services
- amplifier gain: 15 dB
- operating frequency range: 54-1002 MHz
- return path frequency range: 5-42 MHz (for cable modem applications)
- 75-ohm impedance
- noise: 2.7 dB
- three F-type coaxial connectors (1 input, 1 output, 1 power)
- included AC power supply provides power to amplifier via coaxial cable connection (cable included)
- 6000-volt surge protection
- weather-sealed housing resists corrosion
- 3-7/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- RG-6 cable is recommended
- MFR # 3410
What's in the box:
- RF amplifier (+15dB/1 input-1 output)
- AC/DC adapter (DC Output: 15V/250mA)
- 6' Coaxial cable
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Channel Master 3410
Overview: The Channel Master by PCT Model 3410 RF amplifier has a single input and a single output. Unlike most conventional amplifiers, it has a passive return path which allows it to be used with a cable modem. The +15dB gain gives you a strong and balanced signal. The unit is powered using the included AC/DC adapter. The unit features weather-sealed housings for superior corrosion performance.
Bandwidth: The 3410 has an operating frequency of 54 to 1002 MHz with a return path bandwidth of 5 to 42 MHz. The amplifier supports both analog and digital broadcast signals, as well as HDTV and CATV distribution.
Inputs and Outputs:
- DC 15V/250mA Input: threaded coax input for use with supplied AC/DC power supply
- Cable Input: threaded coax input, used to connect your cable or antenna lead
- Output: threaded coax output with a +15dB gain
Dimensions: Width=3.405", Height=3.304", Depth=1.067"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?