AudioQuest DragonTail to USB-C Adapter
USB-C to USB-A female adapter
Our take on the AudioQuest DragonTail to USB-C Adapter by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Use your plug-in USB DAC with the latest computers
Use this adapter to connect a compatible high-performance digital-to-analog (DAC), such as the AudiQuest DragonFly® Black or Red to a computer, tablet, or phone with a USB-C port. The DAC bypasses your device's internal audio circuitry, so you can enjoy richer, more accurate sound. This adapter features solid conductors with silver plating and foamed polyethylene insulation for accurate, low-noise signal transfer.
- USB-C-to-USB-A female adapter
- supports USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- silver-plated conductors for efficient signal transfer
- polyethylene insulation for low-noise transfer
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 6" USB-C to USB-A cable (male USB-C connector on one end and a female USB-A connector on other end)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
USB Adapter for Android Devices: The DragonTail USB-C adapter activates USB Host Mode for newer Android devices, allowing the devices to transmit USB digtal audio to an outboard digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Using the DragonTail USB-C adapter to connect to an external USB DAC, such as an AudioQuest Dragon Fly (sold separately), will provide greatly improved audio performance.
High Quality Construction: The DragonTail USB-C adapter for Android devices offers high-quality construction.
- Solid 5% silver conductors eliminate inter-strand distortion.
- Hard-cell foam insulation maximizes geometry stability.
- Carbon-based noise-dissipation system minimizes RF interference.
- All conductors controlled for RF noise directionality.
USB Connectors: On one end of the DragonTail USB-C adapter is a male USB-C connector which plugs into your Android device's USB-C port. On the other end of the adapter cable is a female USB-A connector which allows you plug in a full-size USB (type-A) male connector.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.