About the Boyo VTC73AHD
Deluxe monitor and more
Deluxe monitor and more
Boyo's VTC73AHD backup cam bundle gives you lots of options for backing up your rig. They've paired a deluxe 7" dash monitor with a heavy-duty backup camera for a convenient solution for any larger vehicle. Plus, you'll have a second video input for a front- or side-view cam as well as optional parking lines for your backup cam.
7" HD monitor with two high-definition inputs
Once wired for power and video with the included wiring harness, Boyo's 7" monitor attaches conveniently to your windshield or dash with the included brackets, providing a crisp view up to 1080p that will be a big help when you're in reverse. With two high-definition inputs, you can make the most out of the included HD camera and an additional HD camera (not included). Boyo includes a removable sunshade in case glares are getting you down. An included reverse trigger wire ensures you'll only have to see a backup view when your vehicle is in reverse, and the monitor features a built-in speaker and wireless remote control.
Equipped with infrared lights
Boyo includes selectable lighting modes, including infrared lighting for super-dark settings.
- package includes bracket-mounted backup camera and 7" monitor
- 1/4" CMOS image sensor with 1080p output
- durable bracket mount ideal for commercial truck and RV use
- weather-proof camera housing (IP68 rating)
- parking lines and reverse image selectable at installation
- built-in infrared lights (.01 Lux rating)
- resolution: up to 1080p
- 7" color LED display monitor
- picture customization menu
- dash-mount bracket
- 2 high-definition camera inputs
- built-in speaker
- reverse trigger wire
- 65-foot video cable included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTC73AHD
What's in the box:
- 7" LCD Monitor w/ attached 10" cable (proprietary 8-pin connector)
- Camera w/ pre-installed visor and mounting bracket (attached 19" 4-pin video cable)
- 65.5' Video extension cable (4-pin male connector to 4-pin female)
- 6' Monitor input harness (inline 2A fuse)
- 16" 4-pin to composite video cable
- IR Remote control (installed CR2025 battery)
- Monitor mounting bracket
- 4 Tensioning knobs
- User manual
- Warranty information
- Product Registration card
More details on the Boyo VTC73AHD
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Lux Rating||IR Off: 0.01/IR On: 0|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||---|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||---|
Overview: The Boyo VTC73AHD backup camera system features a dash mounted 7" TFT LCD monitor and a heavy-duty rear-view camera, designed for installation in trucks, vans, SUVs, and larger vehicles.
Note: The Boyo VTC73AHD is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Camera: The VTC73AHD rear-view camera includes a pre-installed, adjustable mounting bracket allows it to be installed on top of a flat surface at the rear of the vehicle. The camera features a 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle. Built-in Infrared LEDs can aid in night vision, providing 0 LUX when on. The camera can provide 0.01 LUX when the IR LEDs are off. The camera carries an IP68 waterproof rating, making it impervious to weather.
Monitor: The 7" TFT LCD monitor features a 16:9 display with a resolution of 1280 x 960. Supported video formats include: 720p, 960p, and 1080p @ 25/30 fps NTSC. The monitor can display both PAL or NTSC signals with automatic detection and switching.
- Mounting: The monitor includes a bracket for mounting on top of a dash or console. The bracket allows for forward/rearward tilt and can be locked in place with the provided tensioning knobs.
- Settings: The monitor's front-panel controls access the settings and menu for adjusting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Mirror/Normal Image, Vertical Image flip, and Guide Lines On/Off. AHD1 & AHD2 buttons let you cycle between the included camera's input and an additional optional camera (not included). A Reversing Delay feature allows you to set a delay time, from 0 to 15 seconds, for how long the screen returns to its normal state after being triggered (default: 0). A Reset option puts all options back to factory default.
Wiring: The VTC73AHD includes a 65.5' extension cable that attaches to the camera's harnesses via a proprietary 4-pin connector. The other end of the extension is terminated in another 4-pin connector that attaches to the monitor's input cable via an intermediate adapter. This harness includes a second 4-pin connector for an optional second camera, as well as connections for power and ground for both the monitor and included camera, and a reverse trigger input wire that automatically activates the AHD2 camera input when active. A composite video adapter is provided for connecting an optional secondary camera to the monitor.
IR Remote Control: A hand-held wireless IR remote control is included, that allows you to power the monitor On/Off, select either of the 2 Input Channels, change the Mode (Day/Night screen), and access the Menu options. The remote control operates on one CR2025 battery (included).
Power: The Boyo camera system can operate on either 12VDC or 24VDC systems.
- Red: 12 or 24VDC power (inline 2A fuse)
- Black: Ground
- Camera Inputs: AHD1 & AHD2 proprietary 4-pin connectors
- Green: Reverse input (activates AHD2 camera input)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" AHD CMOS
- Viewing Angle: 120° Diagonal
- Waterproof Level: IP68
- Display: 7" TFT LCD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1280 x 960
2 questions already asked