About the Klipsch Reference R-41SA
Take your Klipsch home theater to a higher level
Take your Klipsch home theater to a higher level
Maybe you've heard about Dolby Atmos. It's an expanded type of surround sound that enhances your movie soundtracks by accurately positioning sounds all around you — including above you. If you've got Reference tower speakers, the add-on R-41SA pair lets you add "height" sound effects to movie night.
How do they work?
Each R-14SA speaker has a 4" woofer and a horn-loaded tweeter on its top baffle. These drivers are angled to reflect sound off of your ceiling and back down to your listening position. These compact add-on modules sit right on top of your existing Reference speakers. Use a pair with your front speakers for a "5.1.2" system. With a compatible receiver, you can even add another pair to the rear surround speakers for an even more enveloping experience.
The R-41SA can also be wall-mounted for use as regular surround speakers.
Does your receiver have what it takes?
You'll need a home theater receiver with Dolby Atmos in order to get enhanced surround sound with these speakers.
Build a complete Klipsch Reference Dolby Atmos system
Floor-standing speakers: Klipsch R-610F, Klipsch R-620F, and Klipsch R-820F
Bookshelf speakers: Klipsch R-41M and Klipsch R-51M
Center channel: Klipsch Reference R-34C and Klipsch R-52C
Powered subwoofers: Klipsch R-10SW and Klipsch R-12SW
- Dolby Atmos add-on speakers
- designed to sit on top of floor-standing front or back speakers
- drivers are angled up to reflect sound off the ceiling, for a heightened soundstage and overhead effects
- connect to a Dolby Atmos compatible receiver's height channels
- can also be used as wall-mounted standard surround speakers
- 90° x 90° Tractrix® horn with 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) aluminum tweeter
- 4" spun copper IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- frequency response: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- sensitivity: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- MDF cabinet with durable textured wood grain vinyl finish
- anti-vibration rubber feet and built-in keyhole slot wall-mounting brackets (mounting screws not included)
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- 5-3/4"W x 7"H x 13"D
- weight: 6 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1065840
What's in the box:
- 2 Dolby Atmos-enabled surround loudspeakers
- 2 Grilles (installed)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
More details on the Klipsch Reference R-41SA
Dolby Atmos Elevation Speaker: Enhance your home theater system with the overhead sound effects of the Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the R-41SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience.
Note: Dolby Atmos delivers captivating, object-based sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill a home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail and depth. Learn more out Dolby Atmos here.
Application & Mounting Options: In addition to delivering overhead sound effects as a Dolby Atmos speaker topper for Klipsch and other brands of floorstanding and bookshelf loudspeakers; the R-41SA is designed to be wall-mounted as a front, rear or side elevation speaker; or as a versatile side or rear surround sound speaker. There is a keyhole slot on the back, as well as four integrated rubber feet on the bottom of the speaker.
- Dolby Atmos "Topper" Dimensions: Keep in mind the R-41SA's dimensions when using it as a Dolby Atmos topper, as it must be able to rest on top of your floorstanding or bookshelf loudspeaker. It measures 5.75" (w) x 7.125" (h) x 12.75" (d).
- Wall-Mount Dimensions: When wall mounted, the R-41SA measures 5.75" (w) x 12.75" (h) x 7.125" (d).
1" Horn-Loaded Tweeter: The R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker features Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix Horn technology mated with a 1" aluminum LTS tweeter, for impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics.
- 90°x90° Tractrix Horn: Klipsch exclusive 90º x 90º Tractrix horn technology ensures that the R-41SA high frequency energy is aimed at the ceiling and bounces down to the listener with laser precision - all while reducing artificial reverb or filtering. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music
- LTS (Linear Travel Suspension): Behind each horn lies a 1.0" tweeter with a linear travel suspension. Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. In addition, Using Kapton (an extremely light and rigid material) in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail.
4" Copper-Spun IMG Woofer: The Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker houses a single 4" Copper-Spun IMG woofer. The Copper-Spun IMG (Injection Molded Graphite) woofer is exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
MDF Cabinet: The R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker features a MDF cabinet with a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl that seamlessly integrates into almost any room or decor. The enclosure's reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
Acoustically Transparent Grille: The Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker comes with a removable, black cloth grille that is magnetic and acoustically transparent.
Binding Posts: The Klipsch Reference series Dolby Atmos speaker is fitted with sturdy binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors. The binding post terminals will accept banana plugs (single only), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and bare wire (up to 10AWG). Two plastic caps will need to be removed to use banana plugs.
Reference Series: The Klipsch Reference series consists of four floorstanding speakers (R-610F/R-620F/R-820F/R-625FA), two bookshelf speakers (R-41/R-51M), two center channel speakers (R-34C/R-52C), and one Dolby Atmos speaker (R-41SA) - all sold separately. The Klipsch Reference series line-up of loudspeakers sound great in stereo and home theater applications.
Optional Powered Sub: For bigger & deeper bass response, pair the Klipsch Reference series loudspeaker with one of Klipsch's powered subwoofers (sold separately
42 questions already asked