About the Weego Jump Starter 44
If you've ever had to jump start your car — and who hasn't? — you'll appreciate the convenience and dependability of Weego's Jump Starter 44. Just throw one in your glove compartment and you'll be prepared for jump starts. The Jump Starter 44 starts any gasoline engine up to 6.4 liters (diesel up to 3.2 liters). This versatile power pack also charges your laptop at 19 volts, and its 12-volt output powers SAE electronics, camping equipment, air compressors and more.
Light your way
The Jump Starter 44 also features a 500-lumen dual LED flashlight that provides 14 hours of use on a single charge, with strobe and SOS modes that last for up to 28 hours. Its USB charger automatically provides the fastest charge to phones, tablets, and other devices.
Safe and simple
Weego's patent pending Smarty Clamps feature a smart box which guides the user through a safe and simple jump by a series of light and sound cues. Their ergonomic grips, 24" cables, and extra-wide opening with power on both sides of the jaws make jumping easier. Safety features include anti-spark, reverse polarity, connection detection, over-heat, and power surge protections.
Rugged and dependable
The Jump Starter 44 is IP65 rated for water, dust, and dirt resistance. In addition, the Weego offers over 1000 charging cycles and loses only 2% charge a month when stored. It charges in only three hours, making it very convenient for the traveler.
Weego designed the Jump Starter 44 to be a multi-purpose charging solution, with variety of functions that will come in handy even if you don't have to jump start your vehicle.
- starts your vehicle and charges your portable devices
- Smarty Clamps guide user through safe and simple jumping procedure
- USB charger automatically selects voltage to charge your portable devices
- 19V output to charge laptops
- wall and car chargers included
- built-in LED flashlight
- warranty: 18 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # N44
What's in the box:
- Rechargeable battery pack/jump starter
- 23" Smarty Clamps cable
- AC power adapter (attached 40" DC cord)
- 12V cigarette lighter power adapter (attached 58" cord)
- "Lunch-box" style carry case
- Carry pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- "Thank You for Purchasing" Card
More details on the Weego Jump Starter 44
Rechargeable Battery Pack: The WeeGo Jump Starter 44 employs a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery. Unlike the battery in your vehicle, the WeeGo Jump Starter 44 doesn't lose charge nearly as fast. It only loses about 2-5% of charge per month sitting still, unlike lead-acid batteries which lose over 10% per month. The Jump Started 44 can be charged using the included AC power adapter or 12-volt power adapter. It takes 3 hours to fully charged the battery pack. Five LEDs indicate battery level.
- 5 Lights = 100% Charged
- 4 Lights = 80% Charged
- 3 Lights = 60% Charged
- 2 Lights = 40% Charged
- 1 Light = 20% Charged
- 0 Light = 0% Charged
Note: The battery pack should be recharged every 6 months to extend its lifespan. The WeeGo 44 lasts for 1000 charge cycles, which gives you a approximately 3-5 years of use.
Jump Starter w/ Smart Clamps: The WeeGo Jump Starter 44 jump starts any 12-volt vehicle, car, truck, boat, motorcycle or ATV, with a gas engine up to 7L (diesel up to 3.5L). The included patent-pending "Smarty Clamps" with comprehensive safety protections guide your through a safe and simple jump. The "Smarty Clamp" cable are 23" in length. "Smarty Clamps" have the following built-in safety protection features -
- Anti-Spark: The clamps don't activate unless properly connected to a battery; this prevents sparks from occurring.
- Connection Detection: The clamps let you know when you have a good connection or they prevent you from jumping your engine if you're connected to a battery with an improper voltage.
- Power Surge: The WeeGo Jump Starter 44 is designed to deliver 400A of power. The clamps will cut off power if your engine pulls more than the rated 400A.
- Reverse Polarity: If you connect the clamps to the wrong battery terminals (+/-), you will be prevented from jumping your engine until it's corrected.
- Over-Heat: If the WeeGo Jump Starter 44 becomes too hot, power will be cut-off (up to 3 minutes) until properly cooled.
Detect-o-Matic USB Charger: WeeGo 44 includes Detect-o-Matic USB charging; this means WeeGo 44 will automatically detect and send the fastest possible charge (5V, 9V, 12V, or 2.4A) to your phones, tablets and other portable devices. In addition to providing you battery backup power for your mobile devices, WeeGo 44 can also charge laptops via its 19V port. Laptop adapters are sold separately.
LED Flashlight: The built-in 500 lumen dual LED flashlight illuminates up to 14 hours with strobe and SOS modes that last up to 28 hours on a single charge.
Hook & Lanyard: The included hook-&-lanyard provides the option to suspend from a vehicle's hood to light the engine below while you are using the jump starter.
Rugged & Durable: The WeeGo Jump Starter 44 is IP65 rated for water, dust and dirt resistance. Ideal operating temperatures are from -4°F to 140°F.
Note: The Jump Starter 44 is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water.
Built-In Safety Protection: The WeeGo Jump Starter 44 features built-in safety protection for you, your engine, your devices, and the Jump Starter 44.
Optional Accessories: Optional 12V DC and SAE 12V DC adapters (sold separately) let you use the WeeGo Jump Starter 44 to power the 12V accessories or tools you typically have to plug into your car - air compressors, blenders, lanterns, heated blankets, etc.. There is also an optional OBDII 12V memory saver adapter available and sold separately.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked