About the iDatalink bCH3
Stop noise-cancelling feedback
Your vehicle's active noise cancellation system (ANC) plays havoc with an aftermarket system's output — with bass tones building up and then disappearing, over and over again. Whether you knew about this issue before you got your amp or sub, or found out the hard way, you need to disable the ANC in your vehicle in order to get good sound. iDatalink's bCH3 ANC bypass harness plugs into the factory wiring as a jumper that bypasses the noise cancellation module, allowing your new system to play the way it should.
- ANC bypass harness
- for select 2017-up Chrysler Pacifica without a factory amplifier
- ANC module located to the right of glove box, above passenger kick panel
- for select 2019-up Ram truck without a factory amplifier
- ANC module located under driver's seat
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ACC-ANC-CH3
What's in the box:
- 7" Bypass harness (22-pin plug on one end / 16-pin plug on other end)
More details on the iDatalink bCH3
Overview: The iDatalink Maestro BCH3 harness lets you bypass your vehicle's active noise canceling module in select 2017- 2019 Chrysler and RAM vehicles, letting you install an aftermarket amplifier while maintaining good sound quality. The 7" bypass harness jumpers the input and output harnesses of the vehicle's noise canceling module (location will vary with vehicle).
- 2017-2019 Chrysler Pacifica: Without factory amplifier, with active noise canceling.
- 2019 RAM 1500/2500/3500: Without factory amplifier, with active noise canceling.
Note: iDatalink Maestro is continually updating vehicle compatibility. Click here for the most current vehicle listing.
3 questions already asked