About the Flexson FLXCONNECTW
Wish there was an easy way to wall mount your Sonos speakers and components? Flexson has designed matching mounts and stands for every piece of gear Sonos sells. This mounting bracket lets you mount the Sonos CONNECT on your wall, so it doesn't have to take up valuable real estate on a shelf or cabinet. This durable bracket is made of steel and easy to install, so you can mount your CONNECT near your receiver or amplifier. It's also perfect for positioning your CONNECT near wall-mounted powered speakers. Install the included extension plate to conceal cable connections.
- swivels so you can orient your CONNECT with the cables extending from the top or bottom
- includes optional cable extension plate to conceal cable connections
- gloss white powder-coat finish to match the Sonos CONNECT
- durable steel construction for secure installation
- does not include hardware for mounting bracket to the wall
- 5-1/2"W x 7-5/8"H x 3-1/16"D (with cable concealer plate installed)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AAV-FLXCONNECTW
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket (for Sonos Connect)
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Flexson FLXCONNECTW
Wall Bracket for Sonos Connect: The Flexson Sonos Connect Wall Bracket is designed and built-in Britain specifically for the Sonos Connect (sold separately). This Flexson wall bracket is engineered to perfectly match the size and style of the Sonos Connect. The bracket is made from superior-quality steel with a gloss white powder-coat finish. The wall bracket holds your Sonos Connect flat against the wall and offers a cable management hanger and cover for a neat installation.
Installation: The Flexson Sonos Connect Wall Bracket attaches to your wall-stud using three wood screws (not included); three wall anchors (not included) will also be required if you mount the bracket to drywall only. Once the bracket is installed on the wall, your Sonos Connect can be slid into the wall-mount bracket. There is an integrated cable management hanger and cover to hide your power and signal cables.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?