About the IsoAcoustics GAIA I
Treat your tower speakers to new shoes
The GAIA I isolator feet give you better sound by reducing vibrations and acoustic distortions.
Treat your tower speakers to new shoes
IsoAcoustics knows that small details matter when you're trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of your high-end loudspeakers. So they've engineered the GAIA Is to be the finest isolation feet available. These stainless steel feet replace the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. They give you more consistent performance and better sound by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions.
How do they work?
The GAIA Is isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work.
Easily change your speaker angle
You can adjust each GAIA I's height, which allows you to raise the front or back of the speaker. This lets you make sure that the speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
Use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers.
Note: This package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker — you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers.
- 4-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with large floor-standing speakers
- replaces your floor-standing speaker's existing threaded feet
- this package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker; you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers
- reduces reflections off of a floor's hard surface
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 220 lbs.
- optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker's tweeter towards you
- included thread sizes (M8-1.25, M6-1.0, and 1/4"-20) cover more than 80% of the speakers out there
- alternative thread sizes available upon request to fit virtually any floor-standing speaker
- use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers
- machined stainless steel structure
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOGAIA-1-DC
What's in the box:
- 4 Isolater feet
- Four M12 threaded posts
- Four M8 threaded posts
- Four 1/4-20 threaded posts
- Eight M8 nuts
- Four M12 nuts
- Four 1/4-20 nuts
- Storage box
- Installation booklet
More details on the IsoAcoustics GAIA I
GAIA I Isolator Feet: Isolating speakers to mitigate coupling is critical, but attenuating reflecting vibration coming back from the hard supporting surface and resisting off-axis oscillations delivers great acoustic accuracy and focus. When a speaker is placed on a hard surface, secondary internal reflections result. Any artifacts of this smear that is similar in the two channels is perceived to be in the center, causing the sound stage to collapse. IsoAcoustics' GAIA I isolators eliminate this smear resulting in a larger and more natural 3-dimensional sound stage.
Note: This package includes 4 isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker. You will need to purchase two GAIA I(s) for a pair of floor-standing speakers.
Compatibility: The IsoAcoustics GAIA I is designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 220 lbs. The GAIA I replaces the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. It comes with M8, M12, and1/4-20 hardware to thread into the bottom of your floor-standing speaker. The GAIA I measures 2.4375" in diameter and 2.3125" tall. The GAIA I are adjustable allowing you to angle the front or back of the tower speaker.
IsoAcoustics Patented Design: The GAIA I isolation feet incorporate IsoAcoustics' patented design principles to deliver extraordinary acoustic results. GAIA I provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
Stainless Steel Construction: GAIA I features a machined stainless steel structure, finished in stately dark chrome. High-quality stainless steel construction incorporating IsoAcoutics' design philosophy deliver extraordinary acoustic results.
Simple Installation: Remove your floor-standing speaker's existing threaded feet and install the GAIA I isolators in place of them (M8, M12, & 1/4-20 hardware included). Optimal results are heard by installing the GAIA I isolation feet with the logo facing the listening position, or rotated 180-degrees, to align the isolators with the speaker's motive forces. Now place the tower speaker into position as the GAIA I isolators will adhere to the supporting surface.
Optional Carpet Spikes: Designed to maintain stable support on carpet, the optional Carpet Spikes (sold separately) work with the GAIA I isolators to provide improved performance with thicker pile and carpet under pads.
Optional B&W Plate: The optional B&W plate (sold separately) adapts the GAIA I to the Bowers & Wilkins Nautilus and Diamond series speakers. The ball-casters are removed and replaced with the B&W plate which provides a threaded hole for the appropriate stud to screw into.