About the IsoAcoustics ISO-130
These stands deliver
These stands deliver
You probably put a lot of thought into choosing speakers, so why not give them a perfect place to perch? IsoAcoustics ISO-130 speaker stands isolate small speakers from any surface they're placed on, so there's no unwanted transfer of energy that can color the sound. And they're so darn versatile: you have 14 different combinations of height and tilt to choose from, to customize your listening experience.
Praise for IsoAcoustics speaker stands from Audiostream
"If you use desktop speakers, you owe it to them, to your ears, and to your music to try the IsoAcoustic speaker stands. If you are currently not using anything, they will elevate the musicality of your speakers by far more than inches, providing greater resolution, improved bass response, and a more focused sound image. They will in short make your speakers more enjoyable to listen to and that is more than worth the price of admission."
— From Michael Lavorgna's review in Audiostream, July 17, 2014
Read the full review
- pair of adjustable studio monitor stands
- maximum speaker weight: 20 lbs. each
- each stand includes two lengths of tubes, two pairs of inserts for tilt adjustments, and two isolators
- each stand measures 5-1/8"W x 6"D with two height settings of 2-3/4" and 8"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISO-130-PR
What's in the box:
- 2 Top isolators
- 2 Bottom isolators
- Eight 7.875" support tubes
- Eight 2.375" support tubes
- 4 Short inserts
- 4 Long inserts
- Installation guides (English/French)
IsoAcoustics ISO-130 reviews
Really easy to assemble. I followed a company video on YouTube. They stabilize my KEFs, so I don't need to buy more expensive stands that occupy more space in the room. I notice an improved sound. I highly recommend this product.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Be sure to read the dimensions - "small" was too small for one pair of bookshelf speakers, perfect for another. The construction isn't as rigid as I hoped, but these stands do their job. I did not take advantage of the stands' ability to tilt the speaker but it's a useful feature, cleverly implemented.
2 of 2 found this helpful
More details on the IsoAcoustics ISO-130
Overview: The IsoAcoustics Inc. ISO series speaker stands provide superior acoustic isolation that will enhance the sound clarity of any speaker including studio monitors, home theater systems and sound reinforcement. The stand's design uses patented technology that provides a high degree of isolation and eliminates energy transfer into the supporting surface, providing better overall imaging and tighter bass control.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics ISO series stands have PIF Principles of acoustics incorporated into their design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stands raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stands decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed for float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stands create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Configuration: The ISO-130 stands include two different lengths of support tubes along with two different size tube-inserts, providing 14 variations in height and tilt angle adjustment. This allows you to optimize placement and performance by getting the tweeters in the correct alignment with the listening position. Designed to be used with smaller speakers and studio monitors, both top and bottom isolators have a 5.1" x 6.0" footprint. Overall height of the stands can be set from 2.7" up to 8.0" and they can support up to 20 lbs. each.