About the IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub
Only good vibrations
A powerful subwoofer moves a lot of air, which is a good thing. This IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub stand isolates your subwoofer from the surface it's placed on, so there's no unwanted transfer of energy that can color the sound. Rated for subwoofers weighing up to 75 lbs.
- adjustable stand designed for studio subwoofers
- maximum subwoofer weight: 75 lbs.
- 7-13/16"W x 3-13/16"H x 9-15/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISO-200-SUB
What's in the box:
- Top isolator
- Bottom isolator
- 4 Support tubes
- Installation Guide
More details on the IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub
Subwoofer Isolation Stand: The IsoAcoustics ISO Series ISO-200SUB is built with a unique, patented isolation technology that provides a high-degree of isolation and manages the subwoofer's energy to deliver authentic, uncolored sound. This next generation of subwoofer stand effectively eliminates energy transfer into the supporting surfaces. Bass becomes tighter and your subwoofer is enabled to perform to its full potential.
- Dimensions: 7.8125" (w) x 3.8125" (h) x 9.9375" (d)
- Supported Weight: 75 lbs.
PIF Principles: PIF principles are incorporated in the IsoAcoustics ISO Series ISO-200SUB.
- Placement: Reduces reflections by raising the subwoofer off the supporting surfaces and away from adjacent surfaces.
- Isolation: Reduces vibration and energy from exciting other objects through decoupling the subwoofer from the supporting surfaces.
Focuses bass frequencies with more definition. This contributes to more clarity in the lower frequencies.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
9 questions already asked