IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub
Supports a subwoofer
Our take on the IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Only good vibrations
A powerful subwoofer moves a lot of air, which is a good thing. This IsoAcoustics ISO 200 Sub stand isolates your subwoofer from the surface it's placed on, so there's no unwanted transfer of energy that can color the sound. Rated for subwoofers weighing up to 75 lbs.
- adjustable stand designed for studio subwoofers
- maximum subwoofer weight: 75 lbs.
- 7-13/16"W x 3-13/16"H x 9-15/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Top isolator
- Bottom isolator
- 4 Support tubes
- Installation Guide
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Subwoofer Isolation Stand: The IsoAcoustics ISO Series ISO-200SUB is built with a unique, patented isolation technology that provides a high-degree of isolation and manages the subwoofer's energy to deliver authentic, uncolored sound. This next generation of subwoofer stand effectively eliminates energy transfer into the supporting surfaces. Bass becomes tighter and your subwoofer is enabled to perform to its full potential.
- Dimensions: 7.8125" (w) x 3.8125" (h) x 9.9375" (d)
- Supported Weight: 75 lbs.
PIF Principles: PIF principles are incorporated in the IsoAcoustics ISO Series ISO-200SUB.
- Placement: Reduces reflections by raising the subwoofer off the supporting surfaces and away from adjacent surfaces.
- Isolation: Reduces vibration and energy from exciting other objects through decoupling the subwoofer from the supporting surfaces.
Focuses bass frequencies with more definition. This contributes to more clarity in the lower frequencies.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.