IsoAcoustics OREA Bordeaux
Single vibration isolator for audio components
Our take on the IsoAcoustics OREA Bordeaux by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
No bad vibrations allowed
High-end audio components positively thrum with power. That useful energy can also cause unwanted vibration that harms musical fidelity. Each brilliant, simple IsoAcoustics OREA Bordeaux isolator is designed to support up to 32 lbs. when placed under a CD player, power amplifier, turntable, or similar component.
Of course, you'll need more than one to make it balance! We recommend a set of four to place underneath a regular rectangular component.
- single vibration isolator
- supports up to 32 lbs.
- isolates unwanted vibration from CD players, amplifiers, turntables and other audio components
- 2-5/16" diameter x 1-5/16" height
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Isolation foot
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Orea Series Isolation Foot: IsoAcoustics' Orea Series isolator foot (Bordeaux) provides extraordinary levels of isolation for high fidelity audio components and turntables. Applying patented IsoAcoustics design principles provides the highest degree of vibration isolation and energy management for high fidelity audio components. The Orea Bordeaux eliminates parasitic vibrations, and providing greater sound clarity and focus. The Bordeaux is ideal for heavy-weight components including Amplifiers, DAC's, CD Players, Speakers, and Turntables. Made of machined stainless steel, the Bordeaux has a low-profile design to minimize any increase in height.
- The upper flange of the OREA Bordeaux is designed to provide a suction cup like effect and adhere to the underside of the component, while the lower flange adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the OREA Bordeaux, which is tuned to work within specific weight ranges. This results in greater sound clarity and a more open soundstage providing authentic, three-dimensional sound.
- The existing feet on an audio component may connect well and fit nicely around the perimeter of the Bordeaux. Alternatively, you may get better performance by either removing the feet entirely or placing the Bordeaux around the existing feet to have them connect directly to the chassis or base of the component.
- Diameter: 2.625"
- Height: 1.4375"
- Weight Capacity: 32 lbs
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.