About the Vais Technology SL3sat-L Adapter
Add SiriusXM satellite radio to your Lexus
Add SiriusXM satellite radio to your Lexus
This clever adapter lets you enjoy SiriusXM satellite radio directly through your vehicle's factory receiver. All you need is a subscription, a SiriusXM SXV300 tuner (not included), and a few minutes of installation time — you'll be ready to hit the road with all your favorite music, sports, news, and entertainment programming at your fingertips.
Installation is surprisingly simple. All you need to do is remove the factory radio, connect the adapter to your vehicle's USB port and a constant power source, then connect to your SiriusXM tuner.
More functionality, same factory features
You won't lose any of your vehicle's factory functionality, either. You'll be able to control your satellite radio tuner through the factory receiver and steering wheel audio controls, plus retain use of any iPod/iPhone add-ons, the CD/DVD changer, the rear seat entertainment system, or most anything else that's part of your system.
You'll also be able to see channel and song information on your receiver, whether it's a single-DIN receiver with a multi-line LCD display or a double-DIN receiver with a big, touchscreen display. Use your touchscreen, radio controls, steering wheel controls, or tuning knob to browse through channels and search by category. To make things even easier, you can preset up to 36 of your favorite channels.
- add SiriusXM satellite radio to select Lexus models
- works with SiriusXM SXV200 and SXV300 tuners
- works with factory receiver and steering wheel audio controls
- preset up to 36 of your favorite channels
- channel and song info displays on your receiver
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SL3sat-L
What's in the box:
- Add-on SiriusXM Satellite Radio interface module
- 42" Vehicle/Interface harness (with 20-pin connector)
- Owner's Manual
More details on the Vais Technology SL3sat-L Adapter
SiriusXM Satellite Radio Interface Kit: The Vais Technology SL3sat-L allows you to add SiriusXM Satellite Radio to your Lexus vehicle's factory radio. The SL3sat-L provides connection between a SiriusXM SXV300 Tuner (220SXV300, sold separately) and your Lexus factory radio.
Note: A SiriusXM subscription is also required to receive satellite radio programming from SiriusXM.Vehicle Compatibility: The Vais Technology SL3sat-L is compatible with the following 2001-2009 Lexus vehicles (as of 10/15/15).
|Lexus||GS 300/350/430/450H||All Packages||2001-2005||CD||N|
|GX 470||with Navigation||2003-2004||MD||Y|
|RX 300/330/400H/350||with Navigation||2001-2003||CD||N|
|LX 470/LX570||All Packages||2004||MD||Y|
|LS 430||All Packages||2001-2003||MD||Y|
|SC 430||All Packages||2002-2004||N/A||N/A|
|IS 300/250/350||All Packages||2001-2005||CD||N|
Retains Factory Features: The Vais Technology SL3sat-L allows you to keep all factory installed components (such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer, Rear Seat Entertainment System, etc).
SAT & CD-Changer Modes: When you connect the SL3sat-L to the audio system, your Lexus factory radio recognizes it as an additional CD/MD changer or as a SAT radio receiver. Control & Text features depend on how your Lexus model vehicle and how the factory recognizes this interface.
- Controls: The Vais Technology SL3sat-L allows you to search &
select SiriusXM Satellite Radio stations for playback through your vehicle's
- Tuning: You can use the tuning knob of your factory radio for quick browsing through SiriusXM's wide channel selection, or browse by category if you prefer (SAT-mode only).
- Presets: You are able to preset 18 of your favorite SiriusXM Satellite Radio stations for easy and quick selection (SAT-mode only).
- Steering Wheel Control: You can also control basic SiriusXM Satellite Radio functions through your vehicle's steering wheel controls.
- Text Information: Channel and Song information will be displayed on your factory radio's LCD or Navigation screen (SAT-mode or CD/MD Changer mode).
Note: The SL3sat-L interface requires programming to set the proper emulation mode for your model vehicle and type of factory radio.
Level Adjustment: You can adjust the input sound level of the SL3sat-L and the SXV300 satellite receiver (sold separately). The sound level adjustment allows you to balance the volume control with other sources of your factory radio (such as CD player, FM radio, etc), and eliminates possible distortions caused by high-input levels.
Electronic Ground Noise Isolator: A built-in electronic ground noise isolator to eliminates unwanted car engine noise.
Y-Harness: The included 12-pin audio Y-harness plugs in between your vehicle's factory radio and the Vais Technology SL3sat-L interface.
2 questions already asked