About the Memphis Audio MXA60L
Hot sound and cool lights
Hot sound and cool lights
These rugged, outdoor-ready MXA60L speakers from Memphis Audio will bring great sound to any ATV or boat. They'll handle up to 50 watts RMS, so your music will cut right through wind and motor noise when you're out on an adventure. And that's not all — these speakers also sport cool-looking multi-color LED lighting.
Ready for the outdoors
The durable 6-1/2" poly woofers and aluminum dome tweeters are housed in protective composite molded baskets, while the outboard crossover networks are sealed for protection against moisture. The sporty, UV-resistant aluminum grilles will stand up to spray and punishing sunlight for years to come.
Get the look you like
Some people like white grilles, but others prefer black. Memphis Audio includes two of each, so you'll be able to get the look you like in any vehicle or vessel.
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- multi-color LED light rings
- polypropylene woofers with rubber surrounds
- swivel-mount aluminum dome tweeters
- includes two sets of UV-resistant aluminum mesh grilles (black and white)
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- cutout diameter: 5.062"
- frame diameter: 6.671"
- mounting depth: 2.25"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MXA60L
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way marine speakers
- 2 White grilles
- 2 Gunmetal gray/Black grilles
- 2 Adhesive backed rubber gaskets
- 2 Adhesive backed multi-color LED rings
- Two 12' Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Ten 1-1/2" Stainless-steel screws
- 10 Stainless-steel speed clips
- Mounting template
- Warranty information
- Specs printed on the box
More details on the Memphis Audio MXA60L
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Woofer Composition||Injection-Molded Poly|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
88 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||100|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 13/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/16|
Size: The speakers fit into standard 6-1/2 openings (standard car speaker size, approximately 5" diameter). However, the screw hole pattern is not similar to that of a car speaker, so they won't fit easily in most car applications.
Pivoting Tweeter: The tweeter pivots in any direction, up to approximately 25°, to optimize imaging.
LEDs: The multi-colored LED rings are designed to mount on the back of the grilles, so they create a glow on the woofer cones. Depending on what combination of the three LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, lime green, magenta, aquamarine, or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on.
2 questions already asked