Yamaha SPMK20 Wall-Mount Bracket
For compatible Yamaha Digital Sound Projectors
Our take on the Yamaha SPMK20 Wall-Mount Bracket by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
- for use with YSP-3300 or YSP-4300 Yamaha Digital Sound Projector
- hardware included to attach bracket to speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall-mount bracket
- Two M4 x 16mm machines screws (w/ lock- and flat-washer installed)
- Wall-mount template
- Install Manual
Overview: The Yamaha SPM-K20 allows you to safety and easily mount the Yamaha YSP-3300 and YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector on your wall. If you have a wall mounted flat-panel TV, this is the best way to ensure perfect placement of Yamaha's multi-beam speaker system.
Installation: The Yamaha SPM-K20 includes two M4 x 16mm machine screws (w/ flat- and lock-washers) to secure the bracket to the Yamaha Digital Sound Projector. Six M4 x 25mm self-tapping screws (sold separately) are needed to secure the bracket to your wall. A template is provided to help with installation. The SPM-K20 should be mounted to wall-studs.
Note: The SPM-K20 places the Yamaha Digital Sound Projector 0.865" from the wall, so there is limited space for an HDMI cable. A flexible HDMI cable or right-angle adapter is strongly recommended.
Tools Required for Installation:
- Template (included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included)
- Two M4 x 16mm machine screws (included)
- Six M4 x 25mm self-tapping screws (not included)
- 4 Flat washers (not included)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.