Remote control for Kicker LED-equipped marine speakers
Our take on the Kicker KMLC by Crutchfield's Jon P.
This slim, compact remote control makes it easy to get the look you like on your LED-equipped Kicker marine speakers and subs. Use it to choose from 20 bright, brilliant colors, or change things up with 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save. Warranty: 1 year
Works as described. I wish I could get a back lit version for night use.
Victor, Honeoye Falls , NY
What's in the Box:
- RF Wireless remote control
- CR2025 Battery (installed)
- 14" Wiring harness with in-line RF Receiver
- 6" Wiring harness
- Instructions (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Wiring: If only using only one Kicker LED speaker, subwoofer, or grille, the harness with the in-line RF receiver will plug directly into the harness attached to the speaker. If using more than one speaker, subwoofer, or grille (up to 12 can be used with a single RF receiver), both included harnesses are used and spliced to all the speakers.
- Power: LEDs on/off
- Mode: change the blinking pattern and color pattern
- Speed: change the blinking frequency
- Demo: cycles through all modes
- Color: select the static color
- Brightness: adjust LED brightness
- Input Voltage: +12 volts
- Output Current: 4 amps max per output (three outputs)
- Remote Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Remote Range: 30' (with no obstructions)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.