Bose® UFS-20 Series II universal floor stands
Our take on the Bose® UFS-20 Series II universal floor stands by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
These floor stands are designed to match select Bose Acoustimass®, Lifestyle®, CineMate®, and SoundTouch™ satellite speakers. Each speaker attaches to the top of the slim arm, which hides the speaker wires. Height is 38".
- hidden wire path
- designed for optimal listening height
- compatible systems:
- all Lifestyle® 5-speaker systems
- CineMate® 520 home theater system
- all Acoustimass® speaker systems
- SoundTouch™ Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi® music system
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Bases
- 2 Upright posts
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Covers
- 4 Plastic inserts
- 2 Endcaps
- Two M5 x 16mm screws
- Two M5 x 10mm screws
- Two M4 x 10mm screws
- 8 Rubber feet
- Instruction sheet
Good looking stands, easy to put together.
Tony, Bethlehem, GA
Floor Stands: These cast aluminum stands are designed specifically for use with select Bose Acoustimass, Lifestyle, CineMate, and SoundTouch speakers. The slender metal stands elegantly display your Bose speakers while hiding the speaker wires. A hole in each base and a groove on the back of each arm conceal the speaker wire for a clean, uncluttered look.
Compatibility: The UFS-20 Series II is compatible with the following Bose systems:
- All Lifestyle 5-speaker systems (excluding Lifestyle 650 system)
- All Acoustimass speaker systems
- CineMate 520 home theater system
- SoundTouch Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi music system
- CineMate Series II and CineMate GS Series II digital home theater speaker systems
Mounting: Select Bose Cube speakers attach to the stands with the supplied 5mm or 4mm bolts. Special mounting plates with hooks are included for other Bose speakers that have mounting slots, instead of threaded screw holes.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.