Jacob Kelley's 1996 Dodge Neon
- 2 6x9" Sony Xplod Rear Deck Speakers
- 2 6-1/2" Sony Xplod Speakers
- Pioneer Receiver
- 2 12" Sony Xplod Subwoofers
- Sony Xplod AmplifierTsumanai Capacitor
- StreetGlow Underbody Neon (green)
- StreetGlow Winshield Washer Lights (green)
- APC Short Ram Intake
The installation was hard, but this is my first time installing anything in my car. The hardest part was installing the head unit, the easiest part was connecting all the speakers.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
To have better sound quality in my music.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The way you should wire up everything.
Why did you choose these products?
I wanted Sony products for a long time.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Installing the head unit.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
I plan on purchasing 2 more Sony Xplod Subwoofers.
My Pioneer Head Unit
My APC Short Ram Intake
My Tsunami Capacitor
This is me.