Bose® WB-3 brackets
Wall brackets for Bose 201® and 301® bookshelf speakers
Our take on the Bose® WB-3 brackets by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Bose® designed these wall-mounted brackets specifically for use with 201® and 301® Series IV and V Direct/Reflecting® speakers. Included are directions for mounting, as well as the necessary hardware to attach these brackets to either drywall, masonry, or wooden walls.Note: WB-3 wall brackets are not compatible with Bose 201® and 301® Series I, II or III speakers.
- mounting hardware included
- 5-1/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 1/2"D
- warranty: 30 days
Priced per pair
- for Bose® 301® Direct/Reflecting® speaker system or 201® Direct/Reflecting® speaker system
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4 Black interlocking metal wall brackets (2 used for each speaker)
- 4 Toggle bolt assemblies (each with a 3/16" x 2-1/2" bolt and a 3/16" toggle)
- 4 Silver Phillips-head wood screws (1-1/2" length)
- 4 Plastic expansion wall anchors
- 4 Black Phillips-head screws for speakers (3/4" length)
- One 1/16" drill bit
- 2 Rubber bumpers
Anonymous, Red Lake Falls, MN
Application: The Bose WB-3 wall brackets are custom-designed for Bose 201 and 301 Series IV and V speakers only. Four interlocking metal brackets are provided--two for each speaker. Mounting hardware is supplied. The speakers can be mounted to wood studs, wooden or masonry walls, or drywall. The speakers hang approximately 1/2" from wall when mounted.
- Speakers: Before the speakers can be mounted, a bracket must first be fastened to each speaker. This requires drilling two pilot holes into the back of the speaker cabinet using the supplied 1/16" drill bit. One of the self-adhesive rubber bumpers must also be attached to each speaker.
- Wall: Once the speaker mounting locations have been selected, you must fasten one bracket per speaker to the wall using either the supplied wood screws or toggle bolts. Two pilot holes should be drilled for each speaker bracket. If you are using the wood screws, a 1/4" drill bit should be used in order to insert the supplied plastic expansion wall anchors. If you are using the toggle bolts, a 1/2" drill bit should be used to allow the toggle to be inserted completely through the drywall.
- Mounting Bracket: Width=5.009", Height=1.606", Depth=0.468"
- Screw Pattern:
- Width: 4" using outer screw holes
- Height: 0.5" using center screws (only when mounting to vertical wall stud)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.