Flexson Vertical Floor Stand
For Sonos Play:5 speaker (Black)
- single stand for the Sonos Play:5 speaker
- compatible only with the 2015 redesigned Play:5
- positions your Play:5 vertically
- ideal for use with a pair of Play:5 speakers in a stereo music system
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
- durable steel and aluminum construction
- black powder-coat finish to match the Sonos Play:5
- includes threaded thumbwheels for securely fastening Play:5 speaker to the stand
- includes interchangeable spiked feet for carpets and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- stand height: 27" (to base of speaker)
- base plate: 14-9/16"W x 10-5/8"D
- 11 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Upright post
- Top plate
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Plastic feet
- 4 Spike-feet
- Plastic insert
- 2 Short hex-head screws
- 2 Medium hex-head screws
- 2 Long hex-head screws
- 4 Hex-nuts
- 2 Hex-keys
- Assembly Instructions
- Flexson brochure
Very nice stand. Glad I bought them. Noticed they came damaged in the packaging, but Crutchfield handled it like a champ.
Ross, Cedar Park, TX
Compatibility: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand is designed and built in Britain specifically for the redesigned Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) wireless active speaker. The Flexson Floor Stand is engineered to perfectly match the size, style, and color of the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen).
Note: Not compatible with the first generation Sonos PLAY:5.
Vertical Mount: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand puts the Sonos PLAY:5 speaker at the ideal listening height and holds it in a vertical position.
Steel Construction: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand consists of three pieces; a steel upright post, a heavy steel base, and a vertical mounting top-plate.
Cable Management: The Flexson Floor Stand's upright post is hollow, allowing you to hide & route the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker's AC power cord through the Floor Stand for convenient cable management.
Installation: The Flexson Floor Stand comes with all the hardware needed for assembly and installation of the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker. The base and top-plate attach to the upright post with the included hex-head screws. Your Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker installs to the top-plate of the upright post using the two included threaded thumb-wheels.Spike or Rubber Feet: Four spiked feet (add 0.875" to height of stand) are included for carpeted floors and four self-adhesive rubber pads (add 0.125" to height of stand) are included for hardwood/tile flooring.
Colors: Available in a white or black finish.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.