AudioQuest Record Brush
- designed to safely clean vinyl records works great on LCD screens and keyboards too
- contains over 12,000 conductive carbon fibers in two rows
- eliminates static electricity while removing dust and fine particles
- rotating handle on brush cleans the bristles
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Record brush with rotating metal handle
I love how this little brush grabs up all the dust!
Anonymous, Mason, MI
Overview: The Audioquest Anti-static Record Cleaner is a high-quality brush with 12,000 highly-conductive carbon fiber bristles in two rows to eliminate static charges. The brush removes even the finest dust particles from your vinyl records, and can also be used on LCD screens and keyboards. The brush rotates within the metal handle to clean the bristles and for storage.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.