Bose® UB-20 Series II wall/ceiling bracket
Our take on the Bose® UB-20 Series II wall/ceiling bracket by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
This versatile bracket is designed to match select Bose Acoustimass®, CineMate®, Lifestyle®, and SoundTouch™ satellite speakers. It features both horizontal and vertical adjustments for aiming sound directly to your listening area.
- includes extension for ceiling-mounting
- compatible systems:
- all Lifestyle® 5-speaker systems
- CineMate® 520 home theater system
- all Acoustimass® speaker systems
- SoundTouch™ Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi® music system
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- UB-20 Series II wall bracket/base (white)
- Speaker bracket (white)
- Ceiling mount extension (white)
- Four 1-1/2" self-tapping screws
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- 4 Toggle bolts (3/16" x 2.5")
- 4 Toggles
- 4" Shaft bolt (flat head)
- 5mm bolt (30mm length)
- 4mm (25mm length)
- Plastic bracket alignment cover
- Speaker compatibility list
- Ceiling Mounting Instructions
- Wall Mounting Instructions
The Bose mounts were great! they are custom made for the speakers so it looks like a custom installation, they're also made from very high quality materials and are exceptionally solid.
Jon, East Falmouth, MA
Overview: The Bose UB-20 Series II is a unique wall/ceiling mounting bracket for select Bose cube speakers. This high-quality cast zinc base mounts flush against the wall and holds your speaker about 2" away. An extension is included for ceiling mounting. The UB-20 Series II includes the mounting hardware you'll need to install the bracket and attach the speaker.
Compatibility: The UB-20 Series II is compatible with the following Bose systems:
- All Lifestyle 5-speaker systems (excluding Lifestyle 650 system)
- All Acoustimass speaker systems
- CineMate 520 home theater system
- SoundTouch Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi music system
- CineMate Series II and CineMate GS Series II digital home theater speaker systems
Mounting: The UB-20 Series II base mounts flush to the wall or ceiling using the 4 screws and wall anchors, or the 4 toggle bolt assemblies. The Bose cube speakers attach to the bracket with the supplied 5mm or 4mm bolt. A special mounting plate with hooks is included for select speakers that have mounting slots, instead of threaded screw holes. Once mounted, the brackets allow you to adjust the speakers horizontally and vertically, directing the sound where you like. With the supplied extension, the speaker can be mounted to the ceiling.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.