About the Boss MRC5
Protect your marine receiver
Protect your boat's in-dash receiver with this Boss universal marine cover. The hinged, tinted polycarbonate cover will shield any single-DIN (or 2-shaft) radio from sun, salt, and spray, and the cover's sleek design will complement just about any interior. Warranty: 1 year.
- UV-stabilized impact-resistant plastic cover sealed with heavy-duty gasket
- polycarbonate tinted front panel
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # MRC5
What's in the box:
- Universal marine radio cover
- Adhesive foam gasket
- Six 1" Screws
- 6 Speed-clips
- Warranty Information
Customer reviews for Boss MRC5
More details on the Boss MRC5
Marine Hinged Cover: The Boss MRC5 universal water-resistant radio cover protects your car stereo receiver in marine applications (or open off-road vehicles). The MRC5's hinged cover folds down to protect your aftermarket marine head unit and folds up to allow you to access your head unit's front-panel controls.
Single-DIN or Shaft-Style: The MRC5 marine kit allows you to install most single-DIN or shaft-style receivers. In order to install a single-DIN head unit, the two shaft-style inserts of the kit must be cut out.
Foam Gasket: The MRC marine radio cover includes a foam gasket to protect the receiver from water seeping in around the frame.
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware: The MRC5 marine radio cover is mounted using the six included screws and speed-clips. All hardware is stainless-steel and rust proof.
- Overall: 9.125" (w) x 4.1875" (h) 1.9375" (d)
- Trim-Panel: 9.125" (w) x 4.0625" (h), 0.5" (d)
- DIN-Size Open: 7.125" (w) x 2.0625" (h)
- Cover (Internal): 8.0" (w) x 2.1875" (h) x 1.25" (d)
- Top & Bottom Screw Hole Spacing: 3.625" (w) x 2.75" (h)
- Side Screw Hold Spacing: 7.875" (w)
1 question already asked