About the Polk Audio Atrium Sat300
A versatile outdoor speaker
A versatile outdoor speaker
Polk Audio's Atrium Sat300 speakers will make your next garden party rock. Each speaker has a 3-1/2" woofer and 3/4" dome tweeter, for excellent directional sound. This weather-resistant speaker can be stake-mounted using the included hardware. It hides in plain sight in your backyard, providing loud, clear music exactly where you want it.
And what's a cookout without bass? Match several of these gems with a Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 outdoor subwoofer for a truly impressive system for your porch, patio or pool.
- all-weather enclosure and speaker terminals
- 2-way acoustic suspension design
- 3 1/2-inch long-throw midrange driver with 3/4-inch composite dome neodymium tweeter
- 8-ohm impedance
- handles up to 100 watts
- includes mounting hardware and 3-foot direct-burial speaker wire
- 5-1/2"W x 6"H x 8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM4386-A
What's in the box:
- One Atrium speaker w/ attached surface-mount bracket and 36" of speaker wire
- 8" Ground stake
- Security plate
- Pendant-mount cap
- Rubber bumper
- 2 Wire nuts
- 1 Eyebolt
- 2 Lock-washers
- Two 1" Pan-head screws
- One 3/4" Pan-head screw
- 2 Crimp-on spade terminals (0.250"/ 0.187")
- Owner's manual
- Warranty registration sheet
- Surface-mount template
More details on the Polk Audio Atrium Sat300
Features & specs
|Enclosure||Surface, pendant, in-ground|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.750"|
|Midrange Size (inches)||3.5"|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Power Range (watts)||10-100|
|Frequency Response||115-20k Hz|
|Connector Type||Bare wire|
|Bracket Included||Adjustable bracket|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Overview: The Polk Atrium Sat300 speaker provides excellent sound with flexible mounting options. Designed for all-weather outdoor use, the compact Sat300 can be surface- or pendant-mounted or can "planted" in your landscaping. Capable of handling up to 100 watts of power, its acoustically matched two-way design delivers dynamic sound on its own, or blends seamlessly with the Atrium Sub100, even in wide open outdoor spaces.
Drivers: Featuring Polk's Dynamic Balance Driver Technology, the Atrium Sat300 is comprised of two drivers, delivering detail and high efficiency with less distortion at moderate to higher volume levels; a 3-1/2" long-throw midrange driver with a 1" voice-coil, vented pole-piece, and composite cone with a rugged butyl surround, along with a 3/4" polyurethane dome tweeter with a neodymium magnet. The tweeter's flying bridge mounting design keeps it from interfering with the midrange, allowing for smooth, realistic sound in a compact enclosure.
Capacitive Coupling Technology: The Sat300 incorporates Polk's Capacitive Coupling Technology. This is an advanced signal blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker lacks bass output, then uses special circuitry to to compensate for this by boosting the response in those frequencies. This provides a wider dynamic range with more musical realism. Along with this technology, the Sat300 also features a built-in high-pass filter, allowing the speaker to be powered on its own amplifier channel or in a three-way sub/sat system.
Enclosure: The Sat300 is designed to withstand year-round outdoor use. It features a mineral filled polypropylene housing with permanent color impregnation, along with a 1mm aluminum grill and stainless steel mounting hardware, giving the speaker an IPX66 weather-proof rating. Both the grill and enclosure can be painted to match the surroundings.
Mounting: The Sat300 includes a hardware for various mounting methods:
- Surface-Mount: A surface-mount bracket comes pre-installed on the speaker, allowing it to be mounted to just about any vertical or horizontal surface. The bracket allows up to 170˚ of tilt and can be mounted to a flat surface in any orientation.
- Pendant Mount: The speaker's surface-mount bracket can easily be removed allowing it to be suspended from a ceiling. A replacement rear cap and eyebolt are provided for a pendant type mount (suspension cabling not included).
- In-Ground Mount: The Sat300 also includes an 8" mounting stake and security plate for incorporating the speaker into your landscaping. The optional security plate mounts to the bottom of the mounting stake, keeping the speaker from being pulled out of the ground. The included shock absorbing gasket allows the mount to withstand blows from weed-whackers and other lawn equipment and the attached 36" wire pigtail is C13 rated for direct burial.
- 3-1/2" Dynamic Balance Driver midrange with composite cone and butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" Dynamic Balance Driver polyurethane dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Enclosure: Mineral filled polypropylene with aluminum grill
- Recommended Power: 10 - 100 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 83 dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 115Hz - 20kHz
- Total Frequency Response: 100Hz - 22kHz
- Weatherproof Rating: IPX66
- Mounting Hardware: Surface, pendant, in-ground
- Dimensions: Diameter - 5.50", Length - 8.250", Height - 7.50"
- Net Weight: 3.25 lbs.
3 questions already asked