About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
The JL Audio Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer delivers incredible bass in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate subwoofers for optimal performance. Pair the system with an appropriate amp and wiring for stellar concealed bass.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each high-performance subwoofer so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, deeper bass. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox® by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free bass from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced, custom-fit sound
This Stealthbox® enclosure installs under the rear seat in select 2019-up Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Double Cab trucks. This Stealthbox® includes two 10" TW3-D8 subwoofers from JL Audio, wired for 2-ohm total impedance with power handling up to 800 watts RMS. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
JL Audio has rated the difficulty of this Stealthbox® installation as simple. You should be able to install this enclosure with no problems if you have any experience with car audio.
Installs under rear seat. This enclosure will not affect the folding of the rear seat or rear leg room, but you will have to remove your under-seat storage tray, if present. Will not fit Crew Cab, Standard Cab, or Silverado LD models.
- Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer
- black sealed downfiring fiberglass enclosure
- two TW3-D8 10" subwoofers wired for 2-ohm total impedance
- installs under the rear seat
- power handling: 800 watts RMS
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94676
What's in the box:
JL Audio Stealthbox® owner's manual
- Custom subwoofer enclosure loaded with two 10" woofers
- Large bracket
- Small bracket
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Split-lock washers
- 4 Hex-head bolts
- Installation Guide
JL Audio Stealthbox® reviews
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Compatibility: JL Audio's SB-GM-SLVD4/10TW3 Stealthbox has been specifically designed to fit select 2019-Up Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Double Cab trucks. It features two JL Audio 10TW3-D8 subwoofers in a custom sealed enclosure that mounts underneath the rear seat.
Note: This JL Audio Stealthbox will not fit Silverado LD models, Crew Cab trucks, or Standard Cab trucks.
Stealthbox Enclosure: The Stealthbox enclosure is made from fiberglass coated in black carpet and is designed to mount underneath the rear seat without affecting rear leg room or folding of the rear seat.
Dual Subwoofers: The JL Audio Stealthbox house two 10" 10TW3-D8 subwoofers that deliver dynamic bass performance. These 8-ohm dual voice coil woofers are wired in parallel to present a 2-ohm load at the enclosure's speaker output terminals. Together the woofers can handle up to 800W (RMS).
- Mica-Filled Polypropylene Woofer: The subwoofer features a mica-filled, injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) cone with a rubber surround for added durability, woofer excursion and bass response.
- Concentric Tube Suspension: JL Audio's patented Concentric Tube Suspension employs a molded structure which spans beyond the edge of the motor structure, supporting the spider on the outside of the motor's boundaries and the large diameter voice coil on the inside. The large voice coil permits the magnet to sit inside it, rather than surrounding the coil as is typical in most woofers. The concentric tube structure and the elimination of a conventional top-plate helps JL Audio place the motor higher up into the cone body's space to further compress depth, while still permitting excellent mechanical excursion.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the 10TW3-D4 motor remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
I have this sub box in my 2019 F-350 and it is freaking awesome. I have had sub boxes in all of my vehicles for 36 yrs of driving and this is definitely the best I have ever had.
Larry from Morgantown