About the Dynamat Xtreme 10455
Having a hard time hearing your car's sound system over the road noise? Dynamat Xtreme keeps the noise out, so you'll hear more music using less power — effectively increasing your amplifier's output! This sheet metal vibration damping material (a butyl composite with a layer of aluminum) conforms and fuses to automotive body surfaces such as floor pans and doors.
The 10455 bulk kit includes 9 sheets of Dynamat Xtreme, for a total of about 36 square feet (a car door requires about 5 square feet). Designed especially for high-temperature areas and high sound pressure level situations, Dynamat Xtreme offers four times the damping power of Original Dynamat, thanks to its energy-reflective aluminum layer. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to know more? Check out our article on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
More details on the Dynamat Xtreme 10455
Dynamat Xtreme: Dynamat Xtreme provides 4 times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas and requires "no heat" for an easy, moldable installation.
Self-Adhesive Sheets: Each sheet has a high-tack permanent adhesive with a peel-off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
Easy-to-Cut Materials: All materials cut easily with scissors or a razor knife.
- Clean the mounting surface.
- Using a razor knife or scissors, cut the Dynamat to the desired size.
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat and apply to the mounting surface.
- Apply pressure, working the Dynamat into the contours of the mounting surface.
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat to the surface, giving you maximum damping effect).
- Repeat the same process for each sheet of Dynamat.
- Each Sheet: L=32", W=18", Thickness=0.085"
6 questions already asked