About the Dynamat 19100
You achieve excellence by sweating the details, and that's why Dynamat offers the 19100 license frame kit. It's designed to eliminate the most commonly overlooked noise offender in your vehicle — the annoying rattle and buzz of a naked license plate!
The kit contains everything you need to treat one license plate.
- license plate frame with Dynamat logo
- one 4"x10" piece of Dynamat Xtreme (to be applied to the back of your plate)
- four pieces of foam gasket
Warranty: 60 days.
What's in the box:
- 1 Plastic license plate frame
- One 4" x 10" sheet of Dynamat Xtreme
- Four 5" x 1/4" self-adhesive neoprene foam strips
- 1 Dynamat logo window sticker
- Installation sheet
- Installation Instructions on package.
Customer reviews for Dynamat 19100
More details on the Dynamat 19100
Overview: This kit consists of a plastic license plate frame, a 4"x10" sheet of Dynamat Xtreme and 4 pieces of foam gasket material. The kit is made specifically to stop the rattling noises caused by a vibrating license plate on a vehicle with a high powered audio system.
Dynamat Xtreme: Dynamat Xtreme provides 4 times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas.
High Tack Permanent Adhesive: There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
- Remove the license plate from vehicle.
- Remove any dirt or grease from the back of the plate.
- Firmly apply Dynamat to back of plate. Press firmly to eliminate any air gaps.
- Apply the adhesive neoprene strips to the backside of the Dynamat License Plate frame.
- Attach license plate into guides of the License Plate frame, then install on vehicle.
Note: The package comes with an "Installation Sheet" which actually has instructions for installing Dynamat's Speaker Kit one one side and a listing of Dynamat's specialty kits on the reverse side. The actual instructions for installing the License Frame Kit are on the back of the package.
2 questions already asked