A little about me
I'm a music nut who's constantly on the lookout for new artists to listen to, and new gear on which to listen. I love old-school receivers, amps, and speakers, but I'm also into newer tech like wireless. When I'm not writing articles for the Crutchfield website, I'm developing and editing content for the Crutchfield catalog, playing guitar, watching baseball, coaching soccer, or diving deep into the recesses of my music collection.
- Managing editor (Home A/V) of the Crutchfield catalog since 2015
- Authored and edited hundreds of product presentations and dozens of articles for the Crutchfield website and catalog
- Completed Crutchfield Sales Advisor training for Home A/V gear
- Attends regular vendor training events throughout each year
- Masters in Journalism from American University