About the MB Quart RA1-750.1
Power your bass
Power your bass
MB Quart's Reference Series RA1-750.1 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 750 watts RMS to your sub, so you can hear and feel the beat clearly down to your bones . MB Quart designed this amp to power high-quality aftermarket subs, like their Reference Series subwoofers. The Class D amplifier utilizes MB Quart's unique Q-Stasis (Class SQ) circuitry to improve the accuracy and clarity of your music while still providing the oomph it needs.
Remote bass knob included
The amplifier's features include speaker-level inputs with signal-sensing amp turn-on, so it will work in almost any system. A low-pass filter, subsonic filter, and a bass boost EQ help dial in just the right amount of bass bump. A remote bass knob is included so you can control your subwoofer's level from the front seat.
Power and output connection panel (RA1-300.1 model shown)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- switchable subsonic filter (Off/25 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- wired remote bass level control included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters required for speaker-level input
- DC offset-sensing turn-on with speaker-level input
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80A fuse recommended
- dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 5-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # RA1-750.1
What's in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- Remote level control
- 16' Remote level control cable (RJ-45 connectors on both ends)
- 4mm Allen key
- 2mm Allen key
- Two 3/8" screws
- Four 5/8" screws
- Logo badge
- Quickstart guide
Customer reviews for MB Quart RA1-750.1
More details on the MB Quart RA1-750.1
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
300 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||500 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||1|
|Best Frequency Response||25-250 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||---|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||99 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-250Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The MB Quart RA1-750.1 monoblock amplifier can provide up to 750W x 1 @1Ω, with a frequency response of 25Hz to 250Hz for deep solid bass. The mono amplifier features MB Quart's Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise for improved sound quality. Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping cool.
- 750W x 1 @ 1Ω
- 500W x 1 @ 2Ω
- 300W x 1 @ 4Ω
- Audio Inputs: A single pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp, accepting either pre-amp level or speaker-level input signals.
Note: If connecting the amp with speaker-level input signals, speaker wire-to-RCA adapters will be required (sold separately).
- Speaker Outputs: Two pairs of speaker outputs on set-screw terminals provide a mono output signal for connecting up to two subwoofers. The speaker outputs can accept up to 12 AWG speaker wire.
- Power/Ground/Remote: Three set-screw terminals are provided, with power and ground terminals accepting up to 4 AWG wire and the remote turn-on accepting up to 12 AWG wire. 4 AWG wire is recommended for both the power and ground with an 80A fuse (sold separately) installed on the power wire.
- Remote Level Control: An RJ-45 socket lets you connect the included Remote Level Control, for adjusting the bass level from the front of the vehicle. The Remote Level Control is designed to mount underneath a dash panel, within easy reach of the driver, and includes a 16' RJ-45 cable. Remote Level Control dimensions: Width = 2.44", Height = 0.97", Depth = 2.95" (including cable).
Controls: A removable translucent cover-plate protects the top-panel audio controls and can be accessed using the provided 2mm Allen key.
- Level: A rotary dial lets you adjust the incoming signal level, with an adjustment from Min to Max.
- Bass EQ: An adjustment dial lets you boost the signal at 45Hz with a 0-12dB range.
- LPF: A rotary low-pass filter can remove frequencies below the setting amount, with a range of 50Hz-250Hz.
- Sub Sonic: A 2-way switch lets you turn the 25Hz subsonic filter On or Off.
- Activation Type: A 2-way switch lets you select the turn-on
method for the amp. Selections include:
- REM Turn-On: Used when running a wired turn-on signal from the headunit.
- DC Sense: Used when running speaker-level signals into the amp without a turn-on wire.
1 question already asked