About the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES35
A versatile surround sound speaker
A versatile surround sound speaker
Polk Audio's Signature Elite ES35 is so versatile. Measuring just over 4" high and less than 7" deep, it's perfect for home theater applications where you need a low-profile center channel speaker. But you can also wall-mount two more of these speakers on either side of your TV for your left and right front channels.
Wherever you choose to place it, the speaker offers high-resolution sound that can enhance movies, TV, and gaming. And it's a perfect match — both in terms of stylish looks and clean sound — to the rest of the speakers in the Signature Elite series.
Built for smooth sound
The ES35 is made with high-quality materials for natural, low-distortion sound. Housed within its cabinet is a 1" high-resolution Terylene dome tweeter for clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of vocals. Each of the speaker's six 3" Dynamic Balance® woofers is made of lightweight yet durable mica-reinforced polypropylene. The non-resonant MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinet and anti-diffraction grille provide an acoustically inert structure for reduced sonic interference. Polk's exclusive Power Port technology adds low-end impact.
- six 3" mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone drivers
- 1" Terylene high-res dome tweeter
- flexible, wall-mountable design lets you use it as a left-, center-, or right-channel speaker
- handles up to 150 watts
- frequency response: 66-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Power Port® technology for enhanced bass response
- non-resonant MDF cabinet
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
Dimensions and warranty:
- 24-7/16"W x 4-3/16"H x 6-1/16"D
- weight: 14 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300366-01-00-005
What's in the box:
- LCR loudspeaker
- Grille (attached)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Wall-mount template
- Owner's Manual
- Online Product Registration
More details on the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES35
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||3|
|Connector Type||5-Way post|
|Frequency Response||66-40k Hz|
|Bracket Included||Fixed keyhole mount|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Dynamic Balance Drivers: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion. Using just the right materials enables Polk to eliminate issues that reduce speaker performance and tune out performance-robbing resonances before they occur. Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matter what you're listening to. The Polk Signature Elite ES35 LCR loudspeaker incorporates a Dynamic Balance multi-driver array with one 1" tweeter and six 3" woofers.
- Hi-Res 1" Terylene Tweeter: The Signature Elite ES35 LCR loudspeaker utilizes Polk's newly designed 1" Terylene tweeter to deliver clear and detailed high-end response for improved vocals in movies and music. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- Six 3" Mica-Reinforced Polypropylene Woofers: The Signature Elite ES35 LCR speaker employs six 3" Dynamic Balance low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene midrange cone woofers for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic midrange. These mica-reinforced polypropylene midranges feature butyl rubber surrounds, massive ceramic motor structures, and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders that combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion, and greater durability.
Phase-Optimized Precision Crossover: The Signature Elite Series LCR speaker employs a high-performance two-way, phase-optimized precision crossover (2.7kHz) for seamless blending and optimum time alignment of the tweeter & woofers, creating a lifelike soundstage.
Power Port Technology: The Signature Elite ES35 LCR incorporates Polk's Power Port technology with two specially designed rear-firing ports. Power Port technology smoothly transition air flow from inside the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion. Polk's patented Power Port technology delivers 3dB more bass response than a traditional ported speaker.
Non-Resonant Enclosure: The LCR speaker's strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, extra bracing, and a thick front baffle ensure a more lifelike sound. The enclosure's curved edges not only look cool, they reduce standing waves inside the cabinet for less audible coloration. The enclosure comes in a beautiful black, white, or walnut wood-grain vinyl finish.
Anti-Diffraction Magnetic Grille: The Signature Elite ES35 includes an anti-diffraction magnetic grille for unaltered sound. The integrated magnets make it easy to attach and remove the grille from the LCR speaker.
5-Way Binding Posts: The LCR loudspeaker features 5-way binding posts for a secure connection to your speaker wire. The 5-way binding posts will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual). The speaker terminals are color coded for easy identification between positive (red) and negative (black). The speaker is 8-ohm rated.
Applications: The Signature Elite ES35's primary use is as a center-channel loudspeaker for home theater applications. But, it can also be used as a left and right front or rear speaker in stereo and home theater setups. If your AV receiver offers built-in bass management, the ES35 should be set to "Small" to filter out low bass frequencies.
Placement & Mounting Options: The Signature Elite ES35 can be mounted horizontally as a center-channel speaker, under or above your flat-panel TV. You can simply place the loudspeaker on a table-top or shelf, or wall-mount the speaker using its integrated keyhole slots on the back. Because the ES35 is only 4.1875" tall, it will not block the screen or IR remote of most TVs (the included rubber increase the height of speaker by 0.125"). The ES35 can also be wall-mounted vertically as a front channel or rear channel speaker using the integrated keyhole slots. A wall-mount template is provided (mounting screws not included).
- Horizontal Dimensions: 24.4375" (w) x 4.1875" (h) x 6.0625" (d)
- Vertical Dimensions: 4.1875" (w) x 24.4375" (h) x 6.0625" (d)
Note: The speaker cannot be mounted vertically on a table-top or shelf; it can only be wall-mounted vertically.
Signature Elite Series: Polk designed its Signature Elite Series of loudspeakers to bring a big surround sound and a live music experience into the comfort of your living room at an affordable price. Featuring Hi-Res certification with a new high-resolution Terylene tweeter, redesigned Dynamic Balance drivers, precision crossovers, an anti-diffraction magnetic grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive Power Port bass enhancing technology, Polk's Signature Elite Series loudspeakers deliver crystal clear highs, detailed midrange, and deep bass; plus they look great in almost any decor. The Signature Elite Series by Polk consists of three floorstanding speakers, three bookshelf loudspeakers, one center-channel speaker, and one LCR speaker.
- Floorstanding Speakers: ES50, ES55, ES60
- Bookshelf Speakers: ES10, ES15, ES20
- Center-Channel Speaker: ES30
- LCR Speaker: ES35
Note: You may also want to add one of Polk Audio's powered subwoofers (sold separately) for even more bass response.
The Polk Audio Signature Elite ES35 replaces these items
- works as a left, right, or centre channel speaker with on-wall or on-shelf placement
- 1" Terylene high-res dome tweeter and six 3" mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone drivers
- frequency response: 53-40,000 Hz
1 question already asked