About the Kenwood DDX9707S
A visual stunner
A visual stunner
As I dove into the information on their DDX9707S DVD receiver, I could tell Kenwood spent a lot of time thinking about the visual features in addition to the high standards they've set for audio. This receiver offers the ability to connect four cameras (yup, four) which can help integrate factory and aftermarket cameras. Wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ provide familiar interfaces on the large 6.95" high-definition touchscreen display, while this Kenwood's home screen is customizable for how you use it. And of course, Kenwood provides you lots of ways to tweak your music for just the right sound.
A HD display for your dash
This Kenwood's big screen plays video content in bright, clear detail when you're parked. When you're on the road, you can entertain your passengers by sending a movie from the receiver to a rear-seat screen. This receiver includes three camera input options for backup cameras, front-dash cameras, and even side-view cameras in select vehicles. The DDX9707S also includes a direct connection for Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder HD dash cam, which means you get camera control and alerts directly on the receiver's display. There are also options to "mirror" your Android™ or iPhone® display directly on the touchscreen display. Kenwood also provides an electronic angle adjustment for the display, so you can tailor the screen's contrast for the best viewing in your vehicle's dash location — all without physically moving the display.
Customize your background on this receiver's vivid HD displays.
Getting your phone involved
Using this Kenwood's wireless connection, your smartphone links right up and you're ready to roll with all the voice-control wonderfulness that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay bring to driving. (Find out more at www.android.com/auto and www.apple.com/ios/carplay.) In addition, the DDX9707S offers wireless screen mirroring for select Android phones, which lets you select apps directly from the Kenwood touchscreen.
And when your phone needs some juice, plug it in, and you'll still get access to all your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and music through simple controls and voice commands you're familiar with — while your battery charges. If you prefer to stay wireless and you have a compatible phone, you can also charge up with a wireless Qi charger.
More wireless convenience with Bluetooth
Since yours is probably not the only phone used in your vehicle, the DDX9707S enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip playlist. Load up the Kenwood Remote S app on your phone, and passengers can control some basic functions on this receiver wirelessly.
Lots of music options
Got a high-res music library? You'll be stoked that this receiver will play high-res music files stored on a USB drive. And if you listen Internet radio on your iPhone or Android, you'll really dig playing music from Pandora and Spotify on this receiver. If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away as you leave the city limits, add a SiriusXM tuner to this Kenwood to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast.
Great options for system tweaking and expansion
For those who like to dial up their sound, Kenwood included a 13-band equalizer with a built-in digital signal processor. Time alignment is also on board, so you can adjust the timing of sound to your system's speakers to make sure you're center stage for all your music. The DDX9707S also includes three pairs of 4-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide an ultra-clean signal when it's time to add amplifiers to your system.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The DDX9707S offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the Kenwood's screen, even radar info from a compatible detector. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.95" high-contrast resistive touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi certified
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable display background and digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) files on USB drives
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Kenwood Music Mix feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote S app
- compatible with wireless or wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- music control and charging of Apple and select Android devices using the USB connections
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- wireless and wired mirroring for Android; wired for iPhone
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- Supreme setting improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Stage EQ compensates for low speaker positions
- DriveEQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- direct connection and control with Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder dash cam
- inputs: two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (mini), four camera inputs (including DRV-N520 input)
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DDX9707S
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver w/ electronic 6.95" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Wiring harness
- Two 39" USB extension cables
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietary connector)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive pad
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Information note
- Correction note
More details on the Kenwood DDX9707S
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (rear)|
|Audio/video Input||Mini (rear)|
|USB Input||Rear (2)|
|USB Port Power||1.5A|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||Yes|
|Siri Control||CarPlay only|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||USB|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM 3.0|
|Touch||6Gen and newer|
|iPhone||5S and newer|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)||Apple, Google, Waze|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)||Google, Waze|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Screen Type||Basic (Resistive)|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||9.3 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3,WMA,AAC,FLAC,WAV|
|High-res Playback||WAV/FLAC (24-bit/192kHz)|
Audio & DSP Section
Touchscreen & Remote Control
Android Auto Wireless: The Kenwood DDX9707S supports the Android Auto app for select Android smartphones using a wired or wireless connection. A Google or Samsung smartphone with Android OS 10.0+ or any smartphone with Android OS 11.0+ and 5GHz WiFi can utilize Android Auto Wireless with the Kenwood receiver using the latest version of the Android Auto app, plus a WiFi and Bluetooth connection (both wireless connections must be made; a wired USB connection must be made initially between the Android phone and the Kenwood receiver to setup Wireless Android Auto). Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.0 or higher can also be connected to the Kenwood receiver's "grey" USB port (not "black") using the included USB extension cable and USB cable that came with your smartphone, plus be paired via Bluetooth. Android Auto extends the Android platform into your car in a way that's purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into a simple on-screen interface that is simple to use in the vehicle. It's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead. Features of Android Auto include -
- Google Assistant: The Kenwood receiver enhances your Android Auto experience even more by incorporating Google Assistant using the head unit's external microphone and your car speakers for voice command and text-to-speech, which makes using Android Auto and all of its integrated applications fast, easy, and safe. You will need to press the "mic" button or say "OK Google" to activate the Google Assistant. Use the Google Assistant to make a call, send a message, reply to a message, get driving directions, listen to music, or even control select Google Assistant smarthome enabled devices.
- Google & Waze Maps: Use Google Maps to get where you're going with on-screen maps, voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Select your destination by using the head unit's touchscreen or just say where you want to go through the unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology. You can even listen to music from your Android Auto device or other connected source device while using Google Maps. If you prefer, you can switch over to a simpler version of the community-based Waze navigation app (version 4.27 or higher).
- Phone & SMS: With Android Auto you get access to your contacts and messages through the Kenwood receiver while keeping your eyes on the road. Use the unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology to make a phone call, or have your text-messages read aloud to you while you concentrate on the road ahead; you can even reply to texts via voice command.
- Music: Access your Android smartphone's music library through the Kenwood receiver YouTube Music. You'll be able to browse music like you do on your smartphone with song/artist information display and album art. Use the receiver's touchscreen to select songs or just say what song you want to listen to through the head unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology. You also get access to online music and radio stations from Amazon Music, Tidal, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Slacker Radio, Tune-In, and more; as well as news, sports and talk radio apps. Music apps include song and station browsing, plus song/artist information and album art or station logo. Click here for a list of all compatible app for Android Auto.
- The initial setup for Android Auto requires that your vehicle be stopped and the parking brake is engaged. You will need to connect the parking brake wire of the receiver's harness to your vehicle's parking brake circuit for the head unit to recognize that the vehicle's parking brake is engaged.
- Only one Android device with Android Auto can be connected at a time. An Android Auto device and Apple CarPlay device cannot be connected at the same time.
- Bluetooth hands-free phone and wireless music streaming cannot be used while Android Auto is being used with a connected Android smartphone.
- Use a USB cable that is under 6' long and avoid using any extension cable other than the one supplied.
- Click here to learn more About Android Auto and to see what phones are compatible.
Wireless Apple CarPlay: Apple CarPlay is a smarter, safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone with Lightning Connecter, and is specially designed for driving scenarios. Your iPhone can be connected to the Kenwood DDX9707S wirelessly or via USB. A wireless connection to your compatible iPhone (iOS 9.0+) can be made using the Kenwood receiver's built-in WiFi (5GHz) and Bluetooth (2.4GHz) - requires both wireless connections. Or, you can choose to connect your compatible iPhone (iOS 7.1+) to the Kenwood receiver via USB. Your iPhone will need to be connected to the Kenwood receiver's "black" USB port (not "grey") via the included USB extension cable and the Lightning-cable that came with your Apple device or an Apple Certified Lightning-to-USB cable (sold separately). You can control CarPlay from the Kenwood receiver's touchscreen controls or use Siri to control to control CarPlay with just your voice. You'll be able to use CarPlay to get directions, make phone calls, listen to voice mails, send/receive text messages, select music, and even control Apple HomeKit compatible devices in a way that keeps you focused on the road ahead.
- Navigation Maps: The power and simplicity of Apple Maps comes to your dashboard; complete with turn-by-turn direction, traffic conditions, and estimated travel time. You can enter a new destination or choose a favorite or recent destination using the head unit's touchscreen or by simply asking Siri. CarPlay can also predict where you most likely want to go using addresses from your email, text messages, contacts, and calendars. If you have iOS 12.0 or newer on your iPhone with the latest version of Google Maps or Waze, you can choose to navigate via the Google Maps or Waze application instead of Apple Maps. Google Maps and Waze do not support Siri voice control, but will have their own proprietary voice control function which has to be accessed through a touchscreen icon on the receiver.
- Phone & Messages: You'll be able to make calls, return missed calls, and listen to voicemails through the Kenwood receiver. Siri can also help you do all these things. In addition, Siri can send, read, and reply to your text messages for you; so you never have to look at your iPhone while driving.
- Music Library: Access your favorite artists, songs, and playlists from Apple Music on your iPhone using the Kenwood receiver's touchscreen. Or, just tell Siri what you'd like to listen to. The head unit's touchscreen will display song/artist information, as well as album art in the background.
- Apps: CarPlay also supports additional audio apps that you've downloaded to your iPhone for enjoying music, radio, sports, news, podcasts, & audiobooks (subscriptions and fees may apply). Control these apps from the head unit's touchscreen just like you would from your iPhone. Current supported apps include:
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: CarPlay now supports control of Apple HomeKit enabled devices (sold separately) through Siri. Using CarPlay in your vehicle, you can ask Siri to close or open your garage door, turn on or off home lighting, increase or decrease the temperature of your thermostat, as well as control select functions of other Apple HomeKit enabled devices and appliances. Click here for a list of compatible Apple HomeKit products.
- Compatible iPhone models include 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, and SE. Only one Apple iPhone with CarPlay can be connected at a time. An Apple CarPlay and Android Auto device cannot be connected at the same time. Use a Lightning-to-USB cable that is 6' or less for a wired connection, and avoid using USB extension cables. Bluetooth hands-free phone and wireless music streaming cannot be used while Apple CarPlay is being used with a connected iPhone.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay works best with a vehicle speed pulse connection. You will need either a radio replacement interface with a vehicle speed pulse connection or you can hardwire the Kenwood receiver's speed pulse wire to your vehicle's speed pulse wire (this method is much more time consuming and requires more installation experience). Wireless Apple CarPlay can also be used without connecting the vehicle speed pulse. However, location and position accuracy for navigation maps will suffer without the vehicle speed pulse connection.
Mirroring for Kenwood App: By installing the Mirroring for Kenwood app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.0+), your compatible smartphone device is seamlessly displayed on the receiver's screen via USB, while audio from your smartphone is transmitted to the receiver via Bluetooth. You can enjoy a variety of apps such as YouTube, Netflix, and More. Depending on the app, the Kenwood receiver's monitor may not display in full screen. Touch control is possible from both the Kenwood head unit's touchscreen and your Android smartphone's touchscreen (iPhone has to be controlled from the phone's touchscreen only). Click here for instructions on how to setup the Mirroring for Kenwood App.
- The Mirroring for Kenwood app requires a USB and Bluetooth connection between your Apple iOS or Android device and the Kenwood head unit. Use the head unit's "black" USB port for Apple iOS and Android OS devices (the "grey" USB port does not support mirroring).
- USB Mirroring will require that the vehicle's parking brake be engaged to mirror your smartphone or view any content from your smartphone on the Kenwood receiver's touchscreen monitor. Only audio content will be heard without the vehicle's parking brake engaged.
- During USB mirroring on an Apple iOS device, when a call is received, USB mirroring disconnects and needs to be manually reconnected. USB Mirroring is disconnected when the iPhone goes to the sleep mode.
Miracast for Android (Wireless Mirroring): Wi-Fi Certified Miracast lets you wirelessly send the display of your compatible Android OS 4.2-up device that also supports Miracast to the receiver's touchscreen monitor. This allows you to view practically any content that is playing on your compatible Android device on the receiver's touchscreen (vehicle's parking brake must be engaged). You'll also be able to use the receiver's touchscreen to control your compatible Android smartphone.
- Not all Android OS 4.2-up devices will support Miracast. Future Android OS updates may cause the Miracast feature to not function properly. Click here to check for Miracast compatible Android smartphones and tablets.
- Miracast (wireless mirroring) will require that the vehicle's parking brake be engaged to mirror your smartphone or view any content from your smartphone on the receiver's touchscreen monitor. Only audio content will be heard without the vehicle's parking brake engaged.
- The Apple iPhone does not support Miracast or wireless mirroring.
iPod/iPhone Music Playback Only: If you don't desire Apple CarPlay, you can also connect your Lightning-connector Apple iPod/iPhone to the DDX9707S for music playback & control only using the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device or an Apple Certified Lighnting-to-USB cable (sold separately). Simply plug your compatible Apple device into either of the receiver's rear-panel USB ports. The Kenwood receiver supports playback of stored music and music apps, along music browsing and playback control, plus song/artist information and album art.
- Head Unit Control: The Kenwood head unit allows you to
navigate your iPod/iPhone's music library from its front-panel &
touchscreen controls. The head unit offers unique search features like
Category Search & Link Search, plus offers basic playback functions like
Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random of
your connected iPod/iPhone. You'll also still be able to control your
connected iPod touch or iPhone from its own touchscreen so you can access
other music applications.
- Category Search: Category Search allows you to navigate your iPod/iPhone's music library by Playlist, Artists, Album, Song, Genre, Song, Podcast, Audiobook, or Radio. You can then search each of these categories using the head unit's touchscreen slider function (categories will be listed in alphabetical order).
- Link Search: The head unit offers Link Search, which allows you to play songs related to the currently playing song. Link Search lets the head unit create an album list of the currently playing artist, a song list of the currently playing album, an artist list of the currently playing genre, or an album list of currently playing composer.
- Song/Artist Info & Album Art: The DDX9707S will display your iPod/iPhone's stored music information including Track number, Elapsed playing time, Song/Album title, Artist name, and Album art. The unit will also display song/artist info and album art from select music apps.
Note: Only one Apple Lightning-connector device can be connected at a time.
Apple Device Compatibility Chart: The Kenwood DDX9707S is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of 5/13/2020) -
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Specific Apps||Display Type||Bluetooth||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||CarPlay||Mirror||Album Art||Song/Artist||Track Info||Phone||Audio||Siri|
- Not compatible with 30-pin Apple devices.
- Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Built-In WiFi: The Kenwood DDX9707S receiver's built-in WiFi can only be used for Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto Wireless, and Wireless Mirroring via Miracast for select Android devices. The built-in WiFi is not designed to be used with WiFi hotspots.
Cellular & Data Plan Requirements: Access to CarPlay, Android Auto, and USB Mirroring apps will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or Android smartphone to connect to the Internet. Your compatible Apple or Android device will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, LTE (4G), or WiFi.
GPS Antenna: The included GPS antenna must also be installed for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay navigation maps. The GPS antenna comes with a self-stick pad which mounts it on top of your dash inside the vehicle.
Smartphone Charging: The Kenwood DDX9707S will also charge (5V/1.5A) your Android smartphone or Apple iPod/iPhone device while connected via USB with the vehicle's ignition switch set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position.
Bluetooth 5.0: The Kenwood DDX9707S is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles:
- Hands-Free Communication: HFP 1.7 (Hands Free Profile), PBAB 1.0 (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Audio Streaming: A2DP 1.3 (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP 1.6 (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile).
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Kenwood DDX9707S.
SSP & Auto Pairing: With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the Kenwood DDX9707S without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. You can even pair your Apple iPhone (iOS 5+) or by simply connecting it to the Kenwood head unit via USB and following a single prompt on the head unit's display. You can pair up to ten Bluetooth-enabled devices to the Kenwood head unit. When an already paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
- Dual Phone Connection: Thanks to the Dual Phone Connection feature, two Bluetooth-enabled phones can remain connected to the Kenwood receiver. This means you can an answer an incoming call from either phone from the head unit. Also, both of your phone's contact lists are downloaded to the receiver. To make a call from one of the phones using the Kenwood receiver, you simply have to select Phone 1 or Phone 2 on the head unit's touchscreen.
- Music Mix: The new Music Mix feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected to the Kenwood receiver at one time, so you can switch between Bluetooth playback sources a lot easier and quicker. While "BT Audio" source is selected on the head unit, you can simply press the music playback button on your connected Bluetooth source devices to switch between devices and begin music playback. However, you cannot stream audio from two different Bluetooth audio source devices at the same time or combine music libraries or playlists from two different connected devices.
Hands-Free Communication: The head unit supports Bluetooth hands-free communication for your Bluetooth enabled smartphone. Thanks to the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.7) with wideband speech capability, the Kenwood DDX9707S provides more natural sound quality and details during wireless calls. The touchscreen controls of the DDX9707S can be used to dial a number, answer an in-coming call, or end a call. The unit also includes an external microphone (featuring adjustable gain), so you can carry on your side of the conversation while listening to the caller through your vehicles speakers (All or Front only). During a conversation, you can switch between the Private Mode (talking directly on your phone) and the Hands Free Mode.
- Answering a Call: When a call comes in, a ring-tone will be heard through your vehicle's speaker and the caller's name or phone number will be displayed. You can answer the call from the head unit's touchscreen, or setup the head unit to automatically answer the incoming call immediately (1-30 seconds).
- Dialing a Number: Using the DDX9707S, you can dial a
phone number in one of the following ways:
- Entering a Phone Number: Allows you to directly dial a phone number from the head unit's touchscreen keypad.
- Preset Dialing: Allows you to register up to 5 phone numbers for quick dialing. The preset numbers can be accessed from the head unit's touchscreen.
- Phonebook: You can download phonebook data (up to 1000 entries) from your phone to the DDX9707S. You can then dial by using the downloaded phone book and search it alphabetically.
- Call History: The Call History is a list of calls that have originated from and were received by this unit that you can dial. You can select Outgoing, Incoming, or Missed calls (up to 50 entries total).
- Voice Dialing: If your smartphone supports voice recognition (including Siri and Google Voice), then you can dial out by voice command. Simply speak into the included microphone.
Note: This unit allows you to answer a call or dial out using any option without engaging the vehicle's parking brake.
Wireless Audio Streaming: The Kenwood DDX9707S supports wireless audio playback (A2DP) and control (AVRCP) of a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or audio player, plus song/artist information display. You are able to stream your stored music library on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, as well as music apps downloaded on your smartphone to the Kenwood DDX9707S for playback.
- SBC & AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the DNX9707S offers support of AAC codecs for higher quality audio streaming from select Apple devices. By supporting AAC, the DDX9707S offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Advanced Music Browsing: In addition to basic playback functions (Play/Pause, FF/RW, Skip, Random/Repeat), the DDX9707S lets you browse your stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, etc. (AVRCP 1.4-up phones only; which includes Android 4.0+ and iPhone 5.0+).
- Song/Artist Information: The head unit will also display your stored music and music app's song information; such as Artist name and Song/Album title (not compatible with all apps).
Note: When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call. Once the call is finished, your streaming music will resume.
External Microphone: The Kenwood DDX9707S includes an external microphone to carry on your side of your phone conversation and voice command dialing. The external wired microphone offers improved audio quality versus an integrated microphone, so you can be heard easier over noisy traffic and road noise. You can adjust the volume level, echo cancellation, and noise reduction of the microphone without affecting the other sources. The external microphone features an attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle 3.5mm connector which plugs into the mic input on the rear-panel of the head unit. The microphone offers an integrated mounting bracket which can be clipped to your vehicle's sun-visor or taped to your dash.
SiriusXM-Ready: The Kenwood DDX9707S is SiriusXM 3.0 Ready and compatible with the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (220SXV300, sold separately). The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner supports SiriusXM programming with access to 140+ SiriusXM channels via subscription; check out the most popular SiriusXM subscription packages here. Additional features of the SiriusXM Connect tuner include:
- Channel List w/ Category Search: A channel list displays a list of all available channels. The Category Search function searches for channels in a certain category.
- Song/Artist Info + Album Art: Displayed Information such as Channel Name, Channel Logo, Artist Name, Song Title, & Album Art can be viewed on the head unit's LCD
- Smart Favorite Presets: Up to 20 SiriusXM Satellite Radio station presets can be saved. Up to 6 of your SiriusXM presets on the current band are recognized as Smart Favorites for advanced features such as TuneStart, TuneScan, & TuneMix.
- TuneStart: TuneStart allows you to choose whether to start a song from the beginning or from its live point when tuning to a Smart Favorite channel.
- TuneScan: TuneScan plays the first 6 seconds of each song that has not been listened to from each of the channels which you have saved as Smart Favorites.
- TuneMix: TuneMix plays a unique blend of songs from your Smart Favorite preset music channels from the current SiriusXM preset band, allowing you to build a custom channel from as few as two to as many as six music channels.
- Instant Replay: You can pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of current channel. You'll also be able to rewind and replay the last 30 minutes of content from your six Smart Favorite channels.
- Alerts: Receive alerts of your favorite song or artist, favorite sports teams, plus traffic and weather.
- Content Alerts: When a broadcast program related to the your favorite artist or song starts, a message appears to allow you to switch to that station.
- Sports Flash: Sports Flash will notify you when a big play happens during a game with one your favorite sports teams. You can choose to tune to that station or continue to listening to the previous channel.
- Traffic & Weather Now: Traffic & Weather Now allows you to access the latest report whenever you want to hear it by city.
- Parental Control: Channels containing unsuitable content for children can be blocked.
Note: A separate SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription is required (operates on the XM Network). However, you can easily add this SiriusXM tuner to an existing Sirius or XM account for a Multi-Radio Discount Plan.
AM/FM Tuner: The Kenwood DDX9707S features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can choose one of three tuning modes: Auto 1 (seek tuning), Auto 2 (cycles through and tunes the selected band's preset stations only with each button press), or Manual. Not only does the multimedia receiver's tuner allow you manually enter your desired presets (18FM/6AM) you can choose to have the unit automatically put stations with good reception in the memory banks automatically; this is a handy feature when traveling. Mono mode reduces the noise (static) when a stereo broadcast is received as monaural (for FM band only).
- RDS (Radio Data System): RDS (Radio Data System) is a service used by some radio stations to transmit data outside of normal radio broadcast signals. When an RDS station is received, you can immediately find out what kind of data is being transmitted by looking at the program service name which appears in the display after the frequency.
- Emergency Alerts: RDS features an emergency transmission function which interrupts regular programming to broadcast an emergency announcement (such as a tornado or severe storm).
- Traffic Information: There is also a switchable Traffic Information function, which will automatically tune a traffic bulletin when it is broadcast on FM only, even when you're not listening to the radio.
Apple Music Radio (iPhone Only): You can playback Apple Music Radio on your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iOS 8.0+ device through the Kenwood DDX9707S. With a WiFi or cellular connection on your iPhone, you can listen to Beats 1 and other live radio stations through the Kenwood receiver. Apple Music subscribers can also listen to on-demand stations for almost any genre or create their own stations. You can use the head unit's touchscreen to select between your Apple Music Radio stations. The touchscreen will also display song/artist/album information, along with Album art.
Note: Access to these Internet Radio services will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or Android smartphone to connect to the Internet. Not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
Compatible Discs: The Kenwood receiver's touchscreen monitor electronically slides down for loading and ejecting discs. The Kenwood DDX9707S supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-Audio, and CD-R/RW discs. The unit supports a variety of audio & video files recorded onto a CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, or DVD+R/RW disc (see chart below).
- Disc Auto Reload: The unit will automatically reinsert a disc if it's ejected, but not removed for 20 seconds or more.
- Parental Control (DVD only): Parental Control allows you to restrict DVD playback according to a predetermined level. You can select a parental control rating from 0-8, which is protected by a 4-digit password.
USB MSC Playback (Dual USB Ports): The Kenwood DDX9707S features two rear-panel USB inputs (one is "black" and the other is "grey"). Each rear-panel USB input consists of a USB (type-A) port attached to the rear-chassis by a 7" pigtail and comes with a 39" USB extension cable. These USB ports can be used for connection and control of up to two portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) devices, such as a USB thumbdrive. The USB ports enable playback of a variety of audio (including Hi-Res), video, and photo files stored on a compatible USB memory device (see chart below). USB portable audio devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the DVD receiver's USB ports (5V/1.5A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
- You can connect two USB MSC devices at one time and switch between the USB devices on the Kenwood receiver's touchscreen. The unit does not combine the music libraries of the USB devices; you can only listen to one USB device at a time.
- You can connect an Android smartphone with Android Auto to the "grey" USB port and a USB thumbdrive to the "black" USB port at the same time.
- You can connect an Apple iPod/iPhone to the "black" USB port and a USB thumbdrive to the "grey" USB port at the same time.
- The USB ports do not support MTP (Media Transfer Protocol), AOA (Android Open Accessory), USB hubs, or card-readers.
File Compatibility: The Kenwood DDX9707S supports the following types of audio (including Hi-Res), video, and photo files recorded onto a disc or loaded onto a USB mass storage class device.
|Media Type||Disc (CD-R/RW or DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW)||USB (MSC)|
|File System||ISO9660 Level 1/Level 2, Joliet, Romeo, Long File Name||FAT 16/32, exFAT, NTFS|
|Playable File Types||Audio||MP3/WMA/AAC:
bit rate of 8-320kbps; sampling
frequency of 16-48kHz |
WAV/FLAC: bit depth of 16/24-bit; sampling frequency of 16-48kHz
Vorbis: variable bit-rate; sampling frequency of 16-48kHz
bit rate of 8-320kbps; sampling
frequency of 16-48kHz |
WAV/FLAC (High-Res): bit depth of 16/24-bit; sampling frequency of 16-192kHz
Vorbis: variable bit-rate; sampling frequency of 16-48kHz
|Video||MPEG-1: max resolution of 352 x 240 or 352 x 288;
max bit-rate of 1.5Mbps |
MPEG-2: max resolution of 720 x 480 or 720 x 576; max bit-rate of 8Mbps
MPEG-4/H.264: max resolution of 1920 x 1080 (30fps); max bit-rate of 8Mbps
WMV/MKV: max resolution of 1920 x 1080 (30fps); max bit-rate of 8Mbps
|Photo||N/A||JPEG: 5000 x 5000 |
PNG/BMP: 1000 x 1000
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||5,000 folders/5,000 files (999 files per folder)||Unlimited folders/9,999 files (999 files per folder)|
|Tags||MP3 ID3-tags, WMA/AAC/FLAC-tags, & Album Art|
Control Functions: The Kenwood head unit allows you to navigate the music library on your USB device from its touchscreen controls. The head unit offers unique search features like Folder/Track List, Category Search, and Link Search; plus offers basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random.
- Folder/Track List: The Folder/Track List allows you to search folders and audio/video/picture files stored on a disc or USB device.
- Category Search: You can navigate music stored on your USB memory device by Playlist, Artist, Song, or Album. The content within each category will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Link Search: Link Search allows you to play songs related to the currently playing song. The head unit can create an album list of the currently playing artist, a song list of the currently playing album, an artist list of the currently playing genre, or an album list of currently playing composer.
Song/Artist Info with Album Art: The Kenwood DDX9707S will display song/artist information as well as album art for MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music tracks (if encoded).
Firmware Updates (via USB): The unit's operating system is updateable via free downloadable software from Kenwood's support site. Firmware downloads assist in maintaining system performance when using external devices and emerging technologies. Firmware/software updates can be downloaded onto a USB thumbdrive from your computer and then inserted into the head unit's USB port and uploaded. Go to Kenwood's Support Site for the latest firmware/software updates.
24-Bit/192kHz DAC: The Kenwood DDX9707S utilizes a 24-bit/192kHz digital to analog converter (DAC) for superior sound quality with a signal to noise ratio up to 90.5dB.
MOSFET Amplifier: The Kenwood DDX9707S is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the DDX9707S are as follows:
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels
6ch/4V Pre-Outs + Sub Control: The DDX9707S features front, rear and subwoofer 4.0-volt pre-outs. The front and rear speaker pre-outs are balance and fade adjustable. The subwoofer preamp output is non-fading and offers independent level control (-50 to +10 dB).
Vehicle Setup: In order to optimize the sound quality in your vehicle, you can indentify the type of vehicle you have, select speaker sizes & locations, as well as configure listening distances.
- Car Type: Select your car type to automatically set the delay time of each speaker for timing adjustment of sound output of each channel to have the highest surround effect. Choose from Compact, Full Size Car, Wagon, Mini Van, SUV, or Off
- Speaker Size: You can select which size speakers are in your vehicle - Tweeter (Small, Medium, Large, or None), Front & Rear (3.5", 4", 4.75", 5", 6.5", 6.75", 7", 4x6", 5x7", 6x8", 6x9", 7x10" or None), and Sub (6.5", 8", 10", 12", 15" or Over, None).
- Speaker Location: You can indicate the location of your front and rear speakers - Front (Upper Door, Lower Door, On Dash, Under Dash) and Rear (Upper Door, Lower Door, Parcel Shelf/Rear Deck, Upper Cargo Area, Lower Cargo Area.
- Listening Position: You can choose from All, Front Left, Front Right or Front. You can even use the Front Focus feature to focus the sound image on the front of the selected seat.
- DTA (Digital Time Alignment): You can select to manually fine tune the sound stage, using Digital Time Alignment (DTA) by selecting the distance (0-20') for each individual speaker in the vehicle compared to your listening position. In addition, you're able to adjust the output level (-8 to 0dB) of each speaker.
High Pass & Low Pass Crossovers: The receiver offers independent high pass filters for front speakers and rear speakers, as well as a low pass crossover for the unit's sub out.
- Front & Rear: Independently set high pass filter (HPF) for your front & rear speakers.
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Sub: Set low pass filter (LPF) for unit sub output.
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
Equalizer: The Kenwood DDX9707S offers 8 EQ Presets for easy adjustment, a 13-band EQ for customized tuning, and a Drive EQ mode to overcome road noise. Separate EQ settings and EQ presets can be stored for each source or you can apply one EQ preset or curve to all sources.
- Preset EQ: The integrated equalizer offers 8 preset sound modes (Flat, Pops, Easy, Top40, Jazz, Powerful, Rock, or User 1-4) suitable for the music genre of your choice.
- 13-Band EQ: The User modes (1-4) allows you to manually adjust the head unit's 13-band EQ (62.5Hz, 100Hz, 160Hz, 250Hz, 400Hz, 630Hz, 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 6.3kHz, 10kHz, & 16kHz). Each frequency's gain level can be adjusted from -9dB to +9 dB.
- Drive EQ: The Drive EQ mode helps you hear your music over road noise. It boosts certain frequency ranges that become hard to hear due to road noise.
Music Enhancements: You can restore the sound lost due to audio compression, as well as enhance the sound by virtually manipulating the soundscape.
- Realizer: When MP3, WMA, or AAC files encoded at a low bit rate (less than 96 kbps, 44.1k, 48kHz) are played, the Realizer feature boosts low frequencies which can be lost during compression. Set to Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, or Off.
- Supreme: When MP3, WMA, or AAC files encoded at a low bit rate (less than 96 kbps, 44.1k, 48kHz) are played, the Supreme Setting function restores their high frequencies so the sound quality is closer to files encoded at a high bit rate. The processing is optimized for the compression format and the bit rate used. When the Supreme Setting is Off, the unit plays the original sound stored in the audio file.
- Space Enhancer & Stage EQ: You can set the Space Enhancer to Small, Large, or Off. Each setting value indicates the soundscape level. You can also virtually raise the sound position heard from your speakers; the Stage EQ can be set to High, Middle, Low, or Off.
Volume Level & Bass Management: The DVD receiver offers several volume level adjustments to tailor the audio output of your sources. The DDX9707S also provides bass management to get the most impact out of your system.
- Volume Offset: The level of each source may be independently adjusted to prevent radical leaps in output volume when switching from one source to another. The available settings range from -8 to +6.
- Dynamic Range: The dynamic range can be adjusted by selecting either Normal, Wide or Dialog. Dialog makes the total sound volume become larger as compared with Wide and Normal, allowing you to listen to the movie's dialogue more clearly. This is effective only on Dolby Digital software.
- Bass Boost & DC Extension: The DDX9707S features a four-step Bass Boost (Off/1/2/3) to enhance your music's lower frequencies. When "Bass DC Extension is turned on, frequencies lower than 62.5 Hz are set the same gain level as the unit's 13-Band EQ 62.5 Hz gain setting.
- Loudness: This function enhances low and high frequencies to make the sound clearer at lower volumes.
Source Beep: The in-dash receiver provides an audible beep to confirm source selection. This function can be turned On or Off.
AV Input: The Kenwood DDX9707S DVD receiver is fitted with a rear-panel minijack (3.5mm) audio/video input to connect external AV sources, such as a game system, Blu-ray player, or TV tuner. The unit's 3.5mm AV input (with the help of an optional minijack-to-composite video adapter cable - sold separately) can be configured to act as a camera input for adding a rear, front, or side camera.
AV Output (with Dual Zone): The unit features a composite video jack and 3.5mm audio jack to output AV signals to an optional monitor and headphone system. The unit's AV output can be set to Disc, AV-In, USB, or Off. Volume of the second zone can be controlled by the navigation receiver or your rear entertainment system.
- If you select USB, iPod, Disc, or Bluetooth as the main source; you cannot select USB as the AV output source.
- If you select CarPlay, Android Auto, or USB Mirroring as the main source; you cannot select Disc or USB as the AV output.
Note: Built-in Navigation, CarPlay, Android Auto, and USB Mirroring cannot be displayed through the receiver's video output.
4 Camera Inputs: To enable a smarter driving experience, the Kenwood receiver features 4 camera inputs that allow for the utmost in convenience, flexibility, and safety. With 4 camera inputs, you can connect a backup camera, a front camera (including Kenwood's DRV-N520 Dash-Cam), and side (blind spot) cameras. Alternatively, the 4 camera inputs can support several other configurations, Camera switching is available using the receiver's touchscreen controls, or automatically for side cameras when an optional iDatalink Maestro RR is connected (supported vehicles only).
- Rear Camera Input with Guidelines: The receiver is equipped with a rear camera input that consists of a composite video jack and reverse trigger wire for connection of a backup camera (such as Kenwood's CMOS-230, sold separately). The video from the rear camaera input can be set to display automatically when the vehicle is shifted into Reverse gear (the purple/white wire of the wiring harness must be connected to the vehicle's reverse lamp circuit for automatic video switching). Automatic video switching takes approximately 0.8 seconds. While in reverse, parking guidelines will also appear on-screen making backing up and parking safer and easier.
- Front Camera Input + Dash-Cam Control: There is also a composite video input for connecting a front camera (sold separately), so you can display what's ahead of you on the head unit's touchscreen LCD monitor. In addition to the the front camera input, the head unit is equipped with a proprietary "Dash Cam" control input for connecting Kenwood's DRV-N520 dash-cam (sold separately). The DRV-N520 offers high resolution 1080p recording, plus motion detection technology. The dashboard camera's live and recorded video are displayed on the Kenwood receiver's touchscreen. You'll also control the DRV-N520's settings and parameters from the receiver's touchscreen.
- Additional Camera Inputs: In addition, there is a third composite video camera input for adding a side camera or trailer-towing camera(sold separately). You can also configure the unit's 3.5mm AV input with the help of the include minijack-to-composite video adapter cable to act as a camera input for a side camera (sold separately) or other camera application.
- The optional PAC VS41 4 Camera Switcher (sold separately) can be added, allowing each camera to be triggered automatically based on the vehicle's status.
- The camera feature is meant as a driving aid only; never solely rely on the cameras while driving. In addition to using the cameras, always look around you to make sure everything is clear when making in vehicle maneuvers.
iDatalink Maestro RR Compatible: When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR (sold separately) is connected to the Kenwood receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Factory driver assistance systems and cameras are also retained and work as they did originally. Parking sensor display and dynamic parking guide lines are also added in supported vehicles on the rear camera screen. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed. Radar detector information can also be displayed on the screen when used with a compatible K40 or ESCORT radar detector system (sold separately). Retained factory functions and add-on features will vary by vehicle.
Note: The iDatalink Maestro RR is web programmable, which means you'll need to flash the iDatalink Maestro RR interface module with the correct firmware from iDatalink's website. In addition to flashing the iDatalink Maestro RR module, you'll also need a vehicle specific harness (sold separately). The Kenwood receiver's OEM Setup menu must also be configured with your compatible vehicle's factory system before initial operation.
6.95" Clear Resistive Touchscreen: The Kenwood DDX9707S features a 6.95" widescreen (16:9) clear resistive touchscreen LCD with LED backlighting. The clear resistive touchscreen LCD provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display, and vivid text. The LCD touchscreen has a resolution of 800 (H) x 480 (V) x RGB with 1,152,000 total pixels. Touchscreen operations include tap, touch & hold, flick left or right, and swipe up or down.
- Custom Home Screen & Shortcuts: You can customize the head unit's Home Screen by rearranging the icons and moving the icons of the twelve sources you use most to the first page of the Home Screen. Four programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources from almost any screen.
- Background Color & Wallpapers: You can choose between nine preset background colors - Blue, Purple, Sky Blue, Yellow, Green, Amber, Red, Pink, White. You can also choose to link the displays color with the unit's front-panel variable color illumination that you set. In addition, there are four preset background images (wallpapers) or you can download your own still image (800x600) for use as the unit's background from a connected USB thumbdrive.
- Customizable Widgets: You can customize the head unit's home screen by selecting multiple widgets. Widget options include album art of current song, clock, compass, photo frame, visualizer, and more. The photo frame widget lets you display a slideshow of images files (up to 500) stored on an inserted USB thumbdrive. Images must be JPEG (5000x5000), PNG (1000x1000), or BMP (1000x1000). Images remain on your USB device and are not downloaded to the head unit; the USB thumbdrive must be inserted for this feature to work.
- Picture & Angle Adjustments: You you can adjust the display screen's backlight, contrast, brightness, color, & tint. The bottom of the touchscreen monitor can be tilted upward at six different positions to provide the best visibility in your vehicle (you can save any one of these positions to the head unit's memory).
Front-Panel Controls w/ Variable Color Illumination: In addition to the touchscreen controls, the unit includes frequently used buttons along the bottom edge of the screen. You can adjust the head unit's button illumination, as well as display background color from the following preset colors - Blue, Purple, Sky Blue, Yellow, Green, Amber, Red, Pink, White or Scan (Scans through all preset colors). You can also select a custom "User" color that is adjusted between Red, Green, and Blue (values range: 0-31).
Dimmer: The dimmer function will dim the head unit's display & front-panel illumination automatically when your vehicle's light switch is turned On, if you have the unit's orange/white "Illumination" wire connected to your vehicle's headlamp circuit. You can also choose to dim the display manually.
Clock & Date: The DVD receiver offers a 12-hour clock & day/month/year display. The clock is visible from any source or menu screen. With your vehicle's key in the accessory or run position, the head unit will continue to display the LCD background image, clock, and button illumination during "Standby" mode. Pressing and holding the Power/Home button turns the unit off completely.
Remote Control: The Kenwood DDX9707S offers compatibility with factory steering wheel controls (adapter sold separately) and is compatible with Kenwood's IR wireless remote control (sold separately) for added convenience. Kenwood also offers a remote application which allows you to control the receiver from your smartphone device.
- Steering Wheel Controls: The head unit features a factory steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
- Optional Remote Control: The optional Kenwood KNA-RCDV331 IR wireless remote control (sold separately - not available at Crutchfield) is designed to operate this Kenwood receiver. The wireless remote controller operates off of two supplied "AAA" batteries. The remote operates off of IR transmission so the KNA-RCDV331 must be pointed at the front-panel of the Kenwood head unit within direct line of sight.
- Remote S App: The Kenwood Remote S (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) is an application that will connect and control the in-dash receiver from your compatible Apple or Android device via Bluetooth, like a wireless remote control. You can select source input, as well as command basic playback controls such as Play/Pause or Previous/Next Track from the touchscreen of your compatible smartphone. This application can also display the receiver's source and song/artist information on the screen of your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
Parking Brake Interlock: To prevent the display of video while the vehicle is in motion, the light green wire (within harness) must be connected to the vehicle's parking brake detection circuit. You cannot view video unless your vehicle's parking brake is engaged. If you attempt to view video without the parking brake engaged, the unit's LCD touchscreen will simply display a blue screen and "Parking Off". While your vehicle is in motion (parking brake off), you can still view all of the head unit's menu screens/settings, source information, metadata, and album artwork; as well as the built-in CarPlay and Android Auto.
Note: The parking brake wire must also be connected and the parking brake engaged for certain setup functions and menu options.
The Kenwood DDX9707S replaces these items
- compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay using Wi-Fi between an iPhone and the receiver
- compatible with wireless Android Auto using Wi-Fi between an Android phone and the receiver
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
11 questions already asked