About the Kenwood T9B-0066-00
Need a replacement Bluetooth microphone for a car stereo that uses a mono 3.5mm mic input? Connect this external Kenwood microphone to your compatible in-dash receiver for better performance in noisy environments. The included clip allows you to attach it to your visor or pillar trim for perfect placement closer to your mouth, and the 10-foot cord plugs into the mic jack on the back of your receiver.
- external mic with attached 10-foot cord
- plugs into the mono 3.5mm mic input on Kenwood, Clarion, JVC, Alpine, Dual, Axxera, Jensen, and Sony car stereos
- does not work with Pioneer radios with 2.5mm inputs or a radio with a stereo 3.5mm input
- built-in clip allows you to attach it to your visor or pillar trim
- warranty: 60 days
- MFR # T9B-0066-00
What's in the box:
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle 3.5mm mono connector)
Customer reviews for Kenwood T9B-0066-00
More details on the Kenwood T9B-0066-00
External Wired Microphone: This external wired microphone can be connected to aftermarket head units with built-in Bluetooth that feature a mono 3.5mm microphone input. The external wired microphone provides better performance in noisy environments than the integrated microphone found on the front-panel of some Bluetooth-enabled head units.
10' Cable with 3.5mm Connector: The external wired microphone features an attached 10' cord terminated by a right-angle male mono-minijack (3.5mm) connector which plugs into the microphone input on the rear-chassis of your compatible aftermarket head unit.
- Your aftermarket head unit must be equipped with a mono-minijack (3.5mm) mic input to use this external wired microphone.
- Aftermarket head units featuring this type of connection include Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Dual/Axxera, Jensen, and Sony.
- This external wired microphone is not compatible with aftermarke Pioneer head units which use a 2.5mm microphone input and other aftermarket head units with a stereo 3.5mm mic input.
Mounting Bracket: The external wired microphone comes with a pre-installed bracket that can clip to your sunvisor or headliner; as well as adhere to your dash, steering column or driver-side pillar. The bracket allows the microphone to swivel left or right, and tilt up or down.
5 questions already asked