About the Axxess AX-BM9112 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2002-08 MINI Cooper, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' AX-BM9112 interface retains the steering wheel audio controls, along with your MINI's Harman Kardon amplifier. It also retains your phone buttons (when compatible with your new radio) and your date, time, and temperature display, along with your retained accessory power (R.A.P.) feature.
- retains steering wheel audio controls and factory amplifier
- retains 12-volt accessory output, retained accessory power (R.A.P.), phone buttons, and date, time, and temperature display
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-BM9112
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module (ASWC-1)
- Radio replacement interface harness
- Steering wheel control harness
- LD-SWC-F3.5 harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Axxess AX-BM9112 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The AX-BM9112 radio replacement interface module from Axxess Integrate allows you to replace the factory radio in a 2001-2006 Mini Cooper Hatchback and 2005-2008 Mini Cooper Convertible featuring a stock Harman Kardon amplifier with an aftermarket head unit while retaining important factory features.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM9112 retains the following OEM features in your vehicle after you have replaced your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier & Audio Level Adjustments: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM9112 retains the vehicle's factory Harman Kardon amplifier. It also retains factory audio level adjustments such as Front & Balance Control, Driver Mode, and Preset EQ (Normal/Spatial/Electronics/Instrument/Festival). These factory audio level adjustments are done through the vehicle's steering wheel controls (if equipped) or through the included momentary switch).
- Steering Wheel Controls: If your aftermarket head unit is steering wheel control ready, the included ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module and harness allow you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls. *The supplied momentary switch will be used in vehicles that are not equipped with steering wheel controls.
- Factory Display: The AX-BM9112 also retains factory display of date, time, and temperature.
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power): The AX-BM9112 retains the R.A.P. function in your vehicle. R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) supplies power to the radio after the ignition is shut off until one of the front doors are opened.
- Warning Chimes: In addition, the AX-BM9112 will retain factory warning chimes when present in the vehicle.
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM9112 provides a 12V/10A accessory output and an illumination output to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- Accessory (12V/10A): Because there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness of your vehicle, the AX-BM9112 provides a 12-volt, 10-amp switched accessory output. This prevents you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing your aftermarket stereo.
- Illumination Output: The AX-BM9112 also has an illumination output if your new aftermarket head unit has an illumination wire.
3 questions already asked