About the Kicker 47PSMB32
Stylish, sporty speakers
Stylish, sporty speakers
Kicker's rugged PSM Series enclosed speakers bring great sound to a wide variety of vehicles. Their adjustable, clamp-style mounting system for handlebars and weather-resistant design make them an ideal choice for installing audio in your motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart. Kicker builds in sturdy, insulated wiring for connection to a receiver or a powersports amplifier. And the black finish will look great on your motorcycle, golf cart, or ATV.
Get out there
These tough speakers are built to withstand the elements, so you can hit the road or trail without worrying about your speakers getting damaged. And while the 3" full-range drivers aren't very big, they can still handle up to 50 watts RMS without a problem. Wherever your travels take you, you'll enjoy excellent clarity at all volume levels.
Available in 2-ohm or 4-ohm models.
These Kicker speakers are also available in a cool chrome finish.
- two weather-resistant speaker enclosures
- rugged, all-weather black finish
- each enclosure houses a 3" full-range driver
- includes built-in weather-resistant speaker wire and adjustable clamps for mounting on 7/8", 1", or 1-1/4" handlebars
- recommended power: 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 100-15,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- dimensions: 3-3/8"W x 5-5/8"H x 3-7/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # 47PSMB32
What's in the box:
- Two enclosed 3" 2-ohm speakers (black) with integrated mounting arm and attached 6' bare-ended speaker wire
- 4 Large rubber shims (installed)
- 4 Small rubber shims
- Four 18 ga. crimp-connectors
- 2 Kicker logo badges w/3M adhesive backing
- Instruction manual
Customer reviews for Kicker 47PSMB32
More details on the Kicker 47PSMB32
Driver & Enclosure: The Kicker 47PSMB32 enclosed speakers feature a 3" full-range driver housed in a sealed ABS, pod-style enclosure, and are designed for all-weather use. Each 2Ω speaker is rated for 50W RMS (100W peak).
Mounting: Designed for mounting on ATV and motorcycle handlebars (non-fairing), the 47PSMB32 speakers include a pre-installed mounting arm and clamp. Two sizes of rubber shims allow the speakers to be mounted to handlebars 7/8", 1", and 1-1/4" in diameter. A single M8x20 screw in the base of each speaker can be loosened, allowing it to swiveled up to 360˚. An M5x40 screw in the rear of each speaker can be loosened, allowing the driver and grille to be rotated ±45˚ for proper orientation of the front Kicker logo badge.
Wiring: The 47PSMB32 speaker enclosures feature a built-in 6' length of 18 ga. speaker wire. Each of the two conductors is coated with a translucent insulator - Blue: positive (+), Clear: negative (-), and are sheathed in an outer PVC jacket for added protection.
2 questions already asked