About the Morel MT300
Morel makes it hard to regret stepping up to their innovative Hybrid Series. With its high and wide soundstage and accurate image, this MT300 soft dome tweeter with its Acuflex™ coating is an essential part of a custom 2- or 3-way way component system. Thoughtful design and premium materials ensure you achieve warm, accurate highs. Just be sure to use a suitable crossover network (we suggest Morel's MXR crossovers) and power your system with an outboard amplifier to make the most of Morel's superior speaker technology.
- 1.1" Acuflex-coated silk dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- crossovers required (not included)
- handles up to 130 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 1,600-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- mounting depth: 3/4"
- mounting cutout: 1-7/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 323130-125
What's in the box:
- Two MT300 Tweeters (with attached 7" length of speaker wire)
- 2 Flush mount tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Flush mount brackets
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Four 1" Screws
- Installation guide
More details on the Morel MT300
Features & specs
|Tweeter Composition||Acuflex-Coated Silk|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||1600 - 25k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||130|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||350|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 3/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 7/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.315|
Crossover: The tweeters do not include a crossover, so you'll need to add one to the system if it's not built into your amplifier.
Mounting Options: The tweeter can be surface or flush mounted using the included adapters. The surface mount housing angles the tweeters at approximately 45°.
|Flush Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.75"||screw depth|